Unable to delete/move files from download drive/pool

halt95
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello, 

Just to give a bit of background on how this situation occured, on the 10th Feb, I replaced a dying data drive successfully and was working fine. I am now facing issues with my Download pool/drive not able to delete files or move them. Fix Common Problems shows "Your drive is either completely full or mounted read-only" and I've had a look at Fix Common problems. The Drive is not full either 

After replacing the drive I did install 2 docker containers. one being disktest and your_spotify but I believe they wouldn't affect my download drive. Tried manually moving using Krusader and dynamix file manager. I've also tried resetting the permissions however no change. I've noticed that after my drive swap, Unraid hangs sometimes too, But that could be because of the drive? Unraid also hard froze on me when trying to move a share to a different pool and had to do a unclean shutdown on the 11th Feb.

Attached is my diagnostics.

Thanks!

Halt95.

arthur-diagnostics-20230213-1446.zip

You have several things from FCP. Do you know how to fix those?

Feb 13 14:39:01 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Share downloads set to cache-only, but files / folders exist on the array
Feb 13 14:39:01 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Docker application scrypted has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option
Feb 13 14:39:08 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Unable to write to downlowd
Feb 13 14:39:14 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Other Warning: fix.common.problems Support Updated
Feb 13 14:39:15 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Share backups set to use pool virtualoperations, but files / folders exist on the cache pool

Corruption on pool 'downlowd'

Feb 13 14:30:36 Arthur kernel: BTRFS critical (device sde1): unable to find logical 40537481128263680 length 4096
Feb 13 14:30:36 Arthur kernel: BTRFS critical (device sde1): unable to find logical 40537481128263680 length 16384

3 minutes ago, trurl said:

You have several things from FCP. Do you know how to fix those?

Feb 13 14:39:01 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Share downloads set to cache-only, but files / folders exist on the array
Feb 13 14:39:01 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Docker application scrypted has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option
Feb 13 14:39:08 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Unable to write to downlowd
Feb 13 14:39:14 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Other Warning: fix.common.problems Support Updated
Feb 13 14:39:15 Arthur root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Share backups set to use pool virtualoperations, but files / folders exist on the cache pool

Corruption on pool 'downlowd'

Feb 13 14:30:36 Arthur kernel: BTRFS critical (device sde1): unable to find logical 40537481128263680 length 4096
Feb 13 14:30:36 Arthur kernel: BTRFS critical (device sde1): unable to find logical 40537481128263680 length 16384

Thanks for the quick responses, Wow!

I can fix the problems except the download drive, I see there is corruption now aswell, what would be the best way to deal with corruption?

11 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

It's good to run memtest but in this case suspect more a device problem, the other pools are not detecting corruption and I've seen before Sandisk SSDs with this:

169 Total_Bad_Block         -O--CK   100   100   ---    -    1196

corrupting data.

Hey, Following up on this, I did SATA cable just incase it was a cable fault however after i ran another quick test on the drive: bPJgW5U.png 

I also think that the drive might be on it's way out due to the amount of cycles I've ran on this SSD? I did purchase this drive back in Feb 2019. Will run a memtest when i'm home too.

Halt95.

Edited by halt95
updated info