Blank screen when turning the server on

Most of the times I turn my server on it makes some beeps  (if I remember correctly 3 long beeps, i have already tried the memtest and everything was okay) and a blank screen shows up, the server would not boot and requires to be rebooted from the power button, sometimes it just boots up without any problem to the menu, same thing if powered up by WOL, the USB drive with the OS was previously plugged in a USB 3.0 port on the back of the computer, i tried swapping port to a USB 2.0 but nothing changed, any ideas on how can I solve this?

( I have also tried leaving as boot option only the USB drive and at first it seemed to work but then would go back to the same problem)

3 hours ago, francesco7 said:

Most of the times I turn my server on it makes some beeps  (if I remember correctly 3 long beeps, i have already tried the memtest and everything was okay)

Normally the manual for the motherboard will tell you what the 3 long beeps mean (you do not mention what motherboard you are using).   I believe that once you get beeps at that point the motherboard has not initialised sufficiently to get a boot to work.

On 5/12/2023 at 10:38 AM, JorgeB said:

Do you a get the BIOS screen and then the blank screen after starting to boot Unraid or just a blank screen from the start?

i get the Lenovo logo, the Amrican Megatrends screen and then the blank screen.

On 5/12/2023 at 2:24 PM, itimpi said:

Normally the manual for the motherboard will tell you what the 3 long beeps mean (you do not mention what motherboard you are using).   I believe that once you get beeps at that point the motherboard has not initialised sufficiently to get a boot to work.

The computer is a Lenovo Thinkcentere M93 and i was wrong about the beeps, it makes 2 short beeps, on the Lenovo websites it says "Review the POST error on the screen and take the appropriate action based on the POST error code." but i don't get any error code.

2 hours ago, Vr2Io said:

Ensure disable "fast boot" in BIOS, or plug the stick to other port and try again.

Quick boot is already disabled, i have tried booting with nothing plugged in expect for the rams and it kept making 2 beeps, then i tried swapping the cmos battery, changing USB port for the UnRaid USB bootable device and reseating  every cable, now it does only one beep but it boots succesfully manually and by WOL, i could not find anywhere what does 1 short beep mean but at least i think and i hope it works now.

Edited by francesco7