Issue with CONNECT Plugin: "Failed to Sync Flash Backup"

8 hours ago, martinkeat said:

Same issue here. Except for me, the inability to backup my flash just resulted in me having to completely rebuild my entire setup. I am not amused. 

Worth pointing out that you always backup manually by clicking on the Boot drive on the Main tab, or automatically locally on the server at specified frequency by using the appdata backup plugin.

On 11/2/2023 at 1:32 PM, Paul_G said:

Same. Using latest version of both Unraid and the plugin

Unraid V6.12.4

Connect plugin V2023.09.08.0637

I updated to Unraid V6.12.6 earlier today (still on connect plugin 2023.09.08.0637 as still the latest version).

I no longer get the same errors that i screenshotted in my previous post.

It looked to be resolved. The server seemed to be connected in the management access options so i went to the Unraid connect dashboard and this showed that a flash backup was already available. this seemed a bit odd as I'd only just booted the server in the new 6.12.6 update and the timestamp that was showing in the dashboard for the backup was more or less the same as the time it booted up.

I tried to grab a copy of the new online flash backup to validate that it was working, but i kept getting an error.

I thought I would try logging out and back into Unraid Connect and now I can't log back in, even after a server reboot!!

Error: {"message":"Request failed with status code 403","data":"Oh noes! something doesn't seem right here"}

Edited by Paul_G
Removed screenshot
  • 1 month later...