Unraid Unstable After New Parts Build

Go to solution Solved by crspangenberg,

Hello all,

I have a been using Unraid for quite some time. Over New Years weekend I decided I would rebuild my old Haskell i7 server with a Raptor Lake i7.

Since the rebuild the server has not been stable.

I have noticed the attached error appearing in the logs.

I would appreciate any help you guys/gals can provide.

IMG_2863.jpeg

tangosierra-diagnostics-20240101-1803.zip

Edited by crspangenberg
Uploaded Diagnostics

@JorgeB, I replaced the flash drive and everything seemed to be okay, however the system crashed again today.

There are new errors in the log, and I am not sure if the flash drive I used is causing them. The original drive I purchased was not supported by the disk creation utility, and I ended up having to use a drive I had lying around…

I appreciate your help as always Jorge.

tangosierra-diagnostics-20240104-1926.zip

Great, thank you for this information. I’m letting the server rebuild parity right now. With only one docker running. And I’ll see how it performs. Once the rebuild is complete I’ll slowly add in dockers to see if any are causing issues. If it crashes again I’ll attempt to replace the flash drive once more.

Server has been running mostly stable, the VM I had been using that was working perfect lost all network connections last night and nothing I could do would bring it back.

i requested a new license key from Unraid for my new flash drive and will get that up and running here as soon as I have it.

So far every new Windows 11 VM that I have created keeps reproducing the same error. I get it setup in VNC (same as I originally did) enable RDP, and then transferred to the nvidia RTX 3060 that I am passing through and it breaks my network connection. The redhat network adapter drops out completely, no way to get it back and no amount of updated drivers work.

I am about at whits end.