Bought a used drive - suspiciously low hours?

I'd never bought a used Drive before but decided to take a punt buying one from CEX (UK store) and grabbed an EXOS Enterprise 6tb for £75. I was disappointed (but not surprised) to find that it was quite old with a DOM of 2018 but I plugged it in to my Unraid NAS anyway and ran a SMART short test and i've attached the results. I'm kind of a noob with this stuff so I dont really know what i'm looking but it says it only has 85 power on hours which is mad and it has a very high RAW_READ_ERROR_RATE and SEEK_ERROR_RATE. Am i right in thinking this drive is completely boned?

notepad_6p9ARJrzeb.png.d44affae281599f088ac9c3591e2af26.png

53 minutes ago, trurl said:

It's a Seagate Exos Enterprise.

51 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

After 65k+ hours, the Power on Hours can sometimes loop back to 0. A SMART report could show a better status on that.

On Seagate drives, the Read error rate is handled differently :

The screenshot i posted was from a short SMART test so im assuming you mean the full test (sorry, i'm still quite new to a lot of this).

3 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

You should be able to export a report in txt format. There are more information there than only the attributes.

I've attached the full zip file of the report but i've no idea what i'm looking for.

Also, i've tried to convert the Raw Read Error Rate to Hex as you can see in the screenshot. Since it's only 7 digits does that mean there are no errors?

chrome_KCqDZ50Ao4.png.6a1ae257299f02f349dc0bb21a32dda0.png

Thanks

tower-smart-20240110-1429.zip

The drive does not seem to have had any previous SMART tests. No hint that he has more hours than shown.

46 minutes ago, ChutneyBadger said:

Since it's only 7 digits does that mean there are no errors?

JorgeB could confirm this.

It could be some old stock.

Not really. You should always consider any drive as susceptible to fail at any time, but there are no bad signs there.

Previous owner likely just used it for backups, only spinning it up once every few weeks for a short while to update.

Edited by Kilrah