Flash drive restore

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

This morning when I started my Unraid server I got the message 

I got  message "FAT-fs (sda1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck."

And it booted up fine. I then decided to shut the server down via the web gui. Removed the flash drive and placed it into my Windows 10 computer and ran a Windows check disk from the Windows Tools menu.

Errors were found and corrected.

Now when I boot up I get the message - Could not open file /boot/config/plugins/disklocation.conf : No such file or directory /tmp/disklocation-install: line 215: [: ==: unary operator expected

Do I need to restore my file drive from backup? I did backup my flashdrive this morning just before rebooting.

AND if I need to restore my flashdrive, how do I  a restore from my Windows 10 computer? Or can I use my 2nd Unraid server which is working fine? I believe I did not setup to Unraid Connect as there appears to be a way to restore using Unraid Connect.

Thanks kindly

WinTols.PG.JPG

I checked the flash drive. I do have the folder "disklocation" and also folder "disklocation-master" but no disklocation.plg  BUT do have disklocation-master.plg.

Do I also delete the disklocation-master folder and file disklocation-masker.plg?

Cheers

I just got the same error booting up after a crash (Unraid 6.12.4). I had to shut down > Remove USB Stick > Plug it into an other computer > Delete the folder /config/plugins/disklocation-master and file /config/plugins/disklocation-masker.plg > Replug into server > Boot up.

I will do the latest updates this weekend, hopefully gets resolved. Here was the error message:

jq: error: Could not open file /boot/config/plugins/disklocation/disklocation.conf: No such file or dtrectary
/tmp/disklocation-install: line 215: [: ==: unary operator expected