[Support] binhex - Nicotine+

On 8/26/2024 at 7:06 PM, binhex said:

Question about routing other containers related to VPN ports:

So i am running the qbittorrenvpn docker which automatically assigns a VPN port to qbittorrent. So i can not use this port anymore for nicotine. The same should apply for PrivoxyVPN. If i already use that port for one application, i can not use it for a second one, right? So in this case, i would need to spin up another VPN container? Or would it be possible to run 2 different VPN connections inside a VPN container?

Edited by MrSliff
1 hour ago, MrSliff said:

The same should apply for PrivoxyVPN. If i already use that port for one application, i can not use it for a second one, right? So in this case, i would need to spin up another VPN container? Or would it be possible to run 2 different VPN connections inside a VPN container?

spin up another container is the only option in that scenario.

Hello. Since the last update, I can rarely access the web interface anymore. I've tried Chrome, Edge & Opera GX. They all open the same (see pic). I have restart the docker several times to get it to load correctly. Today, I can't get it to do it anymore. I've removed the docker, deleted the folder and reinstalled with no luck. Any suggestions?

image.thumb.png.4139d7dea999a6b35608e2951593ff30.png

repository-diagnostics-20240828-1833.zip

Edited by Keek Uras
strange red line on original image
On 8/29/2024 at 12:34 AM, Keek Uras said:

Hello. Since the last update, I can rarely access the web interface anymore. I've tried Chrome, Edge & Opera GX. They all open the same (see pic). I have restart the docker several times to get it to load correctly. Today, I can't get it to do it anymore. I've removed the docker, deleted the folder and reinstalled with no luck. Any suggestions?

image.thumb.png.4139d7dea999a6b35608e2951593ff30.png

repository-diagnostics-20240828-1833.zip 306.04 kB · 0 downloads

This is a bug in tigervnc, for now I've rolled it back to the previous version and rebuilt the image, so please do a pull to pick up the fixed image