Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Plugin] Custom SMB Shares

Featured Replies

Thank you so much for making this! This is tool is absolutely critical. I can't believe this isn't built in to Unraid. Let me know if there is anyway I can donate.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's in CA now. But, I also did https://github.com/cslemieux/unraid-custom-smb-shares/pull/13 as pretty much the only things disallowed in SMB is leading / trailing spaces and [ ] " / \ : ; | < &g

  • EllipticSet
    EllipticSet

    Just updated and it no longer reboots after changing settings! 😃❤️💪

  • Frank1940
    Frank1940

    Interest find! If, on the Edit page/tab, you switch from Basic View to Advance View, you get these additional settings. I did test and, with these settings I can get directories with 777 permissions

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.