Roadmap - Tom we need one.

NAS

That's amazing i tried to write a post here:

"Yes i'm also very dissappointed because of the lack of the response from limetech. The last unRaid build is very old now and there have been discussed many usefull easy-to-apply tweaks. I would be glad just to be informed that everything goes fine and tommo is working on new relase. Right now it looks for me as if he gave the project up :("

But i couldn't send it because the internet got disconnected in my school for 15 minutes so i copied the content and decided to post it later and now i've just entered the page and i see a response from tomo ;) Just amazing...

What or where will it help?

It may help a lil with unRAID performance, but probably not enough to write home about.

Where it will help is during heavy transfers. network I/O may not time out as much. The system will feel more responsive.

Also applications which do not requre I/O will have some extra cpu bandwidth to continue functioning.

It will help allot with VMware environments as they can share the CPU's or stay pegged on a CPU allowing the vmware environment to run at full speed.