Dynamix - Web GUI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice - thanks for your help  ;)

You said, i use Plex - do you mean the "user" ?

Studied your files (I am not using Plex myself), and decided to include Plex as well - it doesn't 'hurt', so yet another update (version 2.0.5)

You may want to try this and let me know your experience.

Thanks for testing.

Here are the Screens  ;)

EDIT: Sorry, wrong Screen for Users!

Here is the "right" one  ;)

Thanks for the info.

I made an update, and need your help in testing.

From Plugin Control first uninstall 'Active Streams' and then install the plugin again, this will first completely remove the existing version and next installs the latest version.

I didn't change the number, so the same - but updated - version will be installed.

Here are the Screens  ;)

EDIT: Sorry, wrong Screen for Users!

Here is the "right" one  ;)

Thanks for the info.

I made an update, and need your help in testing.

From Plugin Control first uninstall 'Active Streams' and then install the plugin again, this will first completely remove the existing version and next installs the latest version.

I didn't change the number, so the same - but updated - version will be installed.

Ok, some streams are now shown 2-3x  ;)

Look at the Screenshot - i had 2 movies running - one is shown 3x the other 2x

But it shows the correct IP for each stream - great!!! this was not working before  ;)

EDIT: Correct are Line 1 and Line 4 - the others are duplicates.

Active_Streams.jpg.2d89a2121194212cfbd8fefd52052c36.jpg

Ok, some streams are now shown 2-3x  ;)

Look at the Screenshot - i had 2 movies running - one is shown 3x the other 2x

But it shows the correct IP for each stream - great!!! this was not working before  ;)

EDIT: Correct are Line 1 and Line 4 - the others are duplicates.

It is correct you see the same movie twice, because it is streamed two times in total; once local (192.168.x.x address) and once remote (81.217.x.x address). I do this on purpose so you can see ALL connections.

One small correction I did is the display of the IP address under active streams, it is missing the last 2 characters.

Please repeat the same procedure: uninstall + install version 2.0.5 to get the updated version.

Update: I went back to display of unique titles only (as in previous versions).

So - installed it again and now (like before) "no aktive streams" - everything is empty, also IP/User

??? ??? ??? ???

Okay, not sure if I am running in some PHP bug here ... I made another revision !

You can use Plugin Control to uninstall and install the Active Streams plugin again.

Hehe - happens sometimes but dont worry  ;)

I tried it again - uninstall/install over the Plugin Control, but still "no active streams and no IP  ;D

EDIT: Used lsof over putty and it shows me the active stream and active disk - so this is working  ;D

My user is "unraid-plex" if this helps

Hehe - happens sometimes but dont worry  ;)

I tried it again - uninstall/install over the Plugin Control, but still "no active streams and no IP  ;D

EDIT: Used lsof over putty and it shows me the active stream and active disk - so this is working  ;D

My user is "unraid-plex" if this helps

Still have lots of hair, so can keep pulling for a long time ;)

Did some more investigation and hope I found the reason of none-display.

Can I ask you to do another uninstall/install and let me know the (good?) news ...

Thanks

Yes of corse - i am happy if i can help.

Now, the behavior has changed:

If 1 stream is running, the Display "jumps" between "no active stream" and the name of the stream plus the right IP of the device.

If 2 streams are running, the display shows both streams without "jumping", but with the IP of the second streaming device  ;)

Hope, thats helps a little bit  :D

EDIT: Ok, display is also "jumping" with 2 streams  ;D

Yes of corse - i am happy if i can help.

Now, the behavior has changed:

If 1 stream is running, the Display "jumps" between "no active stream" and the name of the stream plus the right IP of the device.

If 2 streams are running, the display shows both streams without "jumping", but with the IP of the second streaming device  ;)

Hope, thats helps a little bit  :D

EDIT: Ok, display is also "jumping" with 2 streams  ;D

Brings even more questionmarks to my head ...

With your streams running can you send me the output of

lsof -i -n -P /mnt/user /mnt/disk?

This is the actual command used in the script before I do the filtering.

Ok, I see the "problem" :)

You are watching the movie using Plex. The filtering I put in place, only looks for SMB (windows shares) and AFP (apple shares).

If you open the movie using the share it should work, meanwhile let me consider if I will include Plex in the allowed filtering ...

Hello,

Is it possible look for NFS too?

With XBMC I use NFS to Shares because raspberry is not very good with Samba.

Thanks

Here is the Output-File with two streams running  ;)

Interesting: I see nowhere the IPs of the two Devices in this file (iPhone and iPad).

More study and back to the basics ...

Please uninstall/install once again the Active Streams plugin, really hope this is it :)

• Squid locked this topic