Dynamix - Web GUI

Thanks Tyler,

Need your help once more ....

Like to get the output of

sadf -d -- -n DEV

Thanks for helping out!

I believe I have found the reason for the non-display of network stats after a certain period of time. To fix it a new version of SYSSTAT is required, I am currently testing it internally and all looks fine. Expect a version update soon.

No problem, I was just about to upload that info and saw your edited post. The data looks the same value wise (lots of zeros), just in a CSV format instead.

Thanks for looking into it further.

Tyler

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems I have started loosing my network stats after a a couple hours of use....graph just sits at zero & can't seem to get them to return unless I reboot unraid. Looked through the logs and it seems there is nothing there....

Can you post a screenshot ...

I'll Post once I get home tonight!!

Thanks Tyler,

sadf -d -- -n DEV

Thanks for helping out!

I believe I have found the reason for the non-display of network stats after a certain period of time. To fix it a new version of SYSSTAT is required, I am currently testing it internally and all looks fine. Expect a version update soon.

Attached Mine as well incase it helps....

sadf_d_-n_output.txt

Thanks Tyler,

sadf -d -- -n DEV

Thanks for helping out!

Attached Mine as well incase it helps....

Thanks for your support.

I double-check to see if my suspicions are right (meaning I made the correct fix) :)

System Profiler/Info gives me the wrong CPU speed on my HP Microserver N40L. It think it is running at 1500MH instead of 800MHZ (and thinks the max speed is 2200MHz instead of 1500MHz). The info is correct if I telnet in and cat /proc/cpuinfo. This was a problem with simplefeatures as well, but now that there are fresh eyes on it, maybe we can find the issue.

Obviously, this is essentially just cosmetic, although I'm not sure where else it would get the CPU speed from.

systemprof-cpu.PNG.ca7747d0e43e67abd276bf05fd4fb02d.PNG

proc-cpuinfo.PNG.eea88715b8aa11107a3c269e2583ffdb.PNG

Has anyone using Email Notifications had luck setting it up with Google Apps (basically gmail) 2 Step verification.  I had SF working just fine using an application specific password but now Dynamix doesn't work and gives this error.

Jan 10 20:17:39 Tower sSMTP[14330]: Creating SSL connection to host

Jan 10 20:17:39 Tower sSMTP[14330]: SSL connection using RC4-SHA

Jan 10 20:17:40 Tower sSMTP[14330]: Authorization failed (535 5.7.8 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 gv10sm21179820pbd.0 - gsmtp)

The link talks about word verification being the issue but I already tried clearing that and the title to the page says "client" isn't accepting so I'm inclined to guess its something with sSMTP on my machine and not Google.

Has anyone using Email Notifications had luck setting it up with Google Apps (basically gmail) 2 Step verification.  I had SF working just fine using an application specific password but now Dynamix doesn't work and gives this error.

Jan 10 20:17:39 Tower sSMTP[14330]: Creating SSL connection to host

Jan 10 20:17:39 Tower sSMTP[14330]: SSL connection using RC4-SHA

Jan 10 20:17:40 Tower sSMTP[14330]: Authorization failed (535 5.7.8 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 gv10sm21179820pbd.0 - gsmtp)

The link talks about word verification being the issue but I already tried clearing that and the title to the page says "client" isn't accepting so I'm inclined to guess its something with sSMTP on my machine and not Google.

I am using a gmail account and have it working. Posted a screenshot of the settings below, you need to fill in your own gmail address of course !

It might be an SSL issue, are you using any other plugin with openSSL ?

smtp_settings.png.c13c33ef8ac1ad0a9aaaa1da97754eca.png

It might be an SSL issue, are you using any other plugin with openSSL ?

I do.  Trying to figure out which one is calling each package because it seems like there are three different versions trying to be installed.  Maybe this is something to do with the problem.

ok, let us know how you are progressing, it might be helpful to others.

Thanks for testing.

System Profiler/Info gives me the wrong CPU speed on my HP Microserver N40L. It think it is running at 1500MH instead of 800MHZ (and thinks the max speed is 2200MHz instead of 1500MHz). The info is correct if I telnet in and cat /proc/cpuinfo. This was a problem with simplefeatures as well, but now that there are fresh eyes on it, maybe we can find the issue.

Obviously, this is essentially just cosmetic, although I'm not sure where else it would get the CPU speed from.

All of the implementations make use of the utility called "dmidecode". So it seems this utility isn't reading the correct values, unfortunately there isn't any newer version available atm, but I can keep an eye on that.

Thanks for testing.

I am having one issue - I installed the plugin control - and the tab pops up for managing everything. But every time I reboot it is gone and I need to re-install it. This how it set to function?

No, it should stick and does not require re-installation.

Do you put the PLG file in the folder /boot/config/plugins ?

Hello. When I navigate to Settings>Mover Settings, I have changed to Mover Schedule to hourly but cannot change to every 2 hours as the drop down for the hour is disable. Only stuck at 1. Any help and advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Hello. When I navigate to Settings>Mover Settings, I have changed to Mover Schedule to hourly but cannot change to every 2 hours as the drop down for the hour is disable. Only stuck at 1. Any help and advice is appreciated. Thanks!

A 2 hours schedule isn't supported.

I am having one issue - I installed the plugin control - and the tab pops up for managing everything. But every time I reboot it is gone and I need to re-install it. This how it set to function?

Hmm, as per the instructions I believe I have it in /boot/plugins - works fine when I install from there. Just didn't survive a reboot. Do I need to move it to /boot/config/plugins?

Hmm, as per the instructions I believe I have it in /boot/plugins - works fine when I install from there. Just didn't survive a reboot. Do I need to move it to /boot/config/plugins?

The main plugin, dynamix.webGui-2.0.8-noarch-bergware.plg (current version at this time) is placed in the /boot/plugins folder.

The optional plugins (Active Streams, Disk Health, S3 Sleep, etc...) are placed in the /boot/config/plugins folder.

The main plugin, dynamix.webGui-2.0.8-noarch-bergware.plg (current version at this time) is placed in the /boot/plugins folder.

The optional plugins (Active Streams, Disk Health, S3 Sleep, etc...) are placed in the /boot/config/plugins folder.

Gotcha - will adjust, thanks!

Also, the webgui does not render/display properly at all with IE 11 - and even it's IE 10 compatibility mode doesn't work well. Have to force IE 9. I don't doubt though this is the fault of Microsoft and IE and not so much the plugin. :)

Go to settings (* button top-right) -> Compatibility View Settings -> Uncheck "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View"

Also, the webgui does not render/display properly at all with IE 11 - and even it's IE 10 compatibility mode doesn't work well. Have to force IE 9. I don't doubt though this is the fault of Microsoft and IE and not so much the plugin. :)

Go to settings (* button top-right) -> Compatibility View Settings -> Uncheck "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View"

Worked - many thanks. FYI - in IE 11, it is now under the Tools menu - you need to enable the Menu bar, then from Tools you can now choose Compatibility View Settings.

Seeing this error in Settings > User Settings > Email Notifications:

Warning: file(): Filename cannot be empty in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/SmtpSettings.php on line 9 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/SmtpSettings.php on line 10

I've done:

cd /boot/config/plugins

rm dynamix.email.notify-2.0.2-noarch-bergware.plg

installplg dynamix.email.notify-2.0.2-noarch-bergware.plg

but had no resolution. Where can I start to get notifications installed?

Warning: file(): Filename cannot be empty in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/SmtpSettings.php on line 9 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/SmtpSettings.php on line 10

I've done:

cd /boot/config/plugins

A configuration file is missing.

Easiest is to install "Plugin Control", then do an uninstall of the Email plugin from the GUI (requires a reboot) and a re-install of the Email plugin from the GUI.

hi,

I looked at active streams today - after installing your WebUI - and wondered what this means (see screenshot).

I assume that plex is indexing my Movies (plex and movies are on the same unraid system) but the Username is nor an IP nor something which fits into my network. Perhaps you can clarify the information presented here.

2014-01-13_08_13_41-HomeServer_ActiveStreamsMenu.png.54e9e5b988c9e1b1966ed8d55788d145.png

I've done:

cd /boot/config/plugins

A configuration file is missing.

Easiest is to install "Plugin Control", then do an uninstall of the Email plugin from the GUI (requires a reboot) and a re-install of the Email plugin from the GUI.

Thanks. I also had to remove that awful Simple Features, and it would NOT go away. Each reboot I would perform, the simplefeature dir would reappear!

• Squid locked this topic