Dynamix - Web GUI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the Output-File with two streams running  ;)

Interesting: I see nowhere the IPs of the two Devices in this file (iPhone and iPad).

More study and back to the basics ...

Please uninstall/install once again the Active Streams plugin, really hope this is it :)

Thanks for your help in this case

IP and Streams are now displayed again but we have the same problem as before.

If more then one stream is running, The plugin shows one of these two twice. i think

we should leafe as it is. The only important thing for me is to see which streams are running.

If one is shown twice, it dosnt matter  ;)

Thanks for your great work and a good night to you  :)

i need to do some maint on one of pluggins and just noticed that all of my influencer plugins are not there? how can i get them back?

thanks

No one, well shoot

In Dynamix, the unplugged (influencer) plugins are in a separate tab (Unpluggged PLG) under Settings

i need to do some maint on one of pluggins and just noticed that all of my influencer plugins are not there? how can i get them back?

thanks

No one, well shoot

Yes that is what i assumed when i installed Dynamix but its not there.

I have an issues with CP and needs to be rebooted from the WebGui rebooting from within the app causes to just crash.

see picture

In Dynamix, the unplugged (influencer) plugins are in a separate tab (Unpluggged PLG) under Settings

no_influe.jpg.38a7295af2a973b089966f202335279c.jpg

If you haven't rebooted since upgrading unRAID you might try that. I think there is something about those plugins being in a separate section that makes them not show up until a reboot. Several people have reported that and I had that problem too but after one reboot they showed up and have stayed.

If you haven't rebooted since upgrading unRAID you might try that. I think there is something about those plugins being in a separate section that makes them not show up until a reboot. Several people have reported that and I had that problem too but after one reboot they showed up and have stayed.

Me: I Can FAILZ

You: thanks

I need some help Please.

I successfully installed Dynamix Web GUI and I can get access through it with my browser

However I don't get plug ins controls in the GUI and therefore I can't install system infos, system stats etc...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help

Posted by: gapinl

« on: Today at 09:09:52 AM »

I need some help Please.

I successfully installed Dynamix Web GUI and I can get access through it with my browser

However I don't get plug ins controls in the GUI and therefore I can't install system infos, system stats etc...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help

make sure that the control plugin "dynamix.plugin.control-2.0.3-noarch-bergware.plg" is in the

"boot\config\plugins\" folder

install by doing a reboot or command-line/telnet

cd /boot/config/plugins/intallplg dynamix.plugin.control-2.0.3-noarch-bergware.plg

Posted by: gapinl

« on: Today at 09:09:52 AM »

I need some help Please.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help

yes run the installplg its much faster.

make sure that the control plugin "dynamix.plugin.control-2.0.3-noarch-bergware.plg" is in the

"boot\config\plugins\" folder

install by doing a reboot or command-line/telnet

cd /boot/config/plugins/intallplg dynamix.plugin.control-2.0.3-noarch-bergware.plg

Posted by: jbartlett

« on: Today at 11:03:53 AM »

I don't have a parity drive configured on my backup Unraid server, however, it's reporting 11 drives in the totals when I have drives 1-10 assigned.

Don't forget about your thumb drive

Or my cache drive - but those are all displayed on different tabs. The totals reads "Array of eleven disks"

I don't have a parity drive configured on my backup Unraid server, however, it's reporting 11 drives in the totals when I have drives 1-10 assigned.

I think you uncovered a bug in unRAID itself.

The GUI reads and displays the variable "mdNumProtected" which is supposed to reflect the number of protected drives in the array. Apparently this number always includes parity, in other words it expects the parity drive to be present.

Hi, again.  :) I seem to have a problem with the network graph under Stats->System stats. I remember that it worked fine when I first installed, but I haven't visited the stats page in a while so I don't know when it broke.

See http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=31218.msg284182#msg284182

System Stats related questions, better keep them in the dedicated topic for easy consolidation.

hi bonienl,

i tried dynamix today and i like it very much. but i have some problems. i installed also plugin control and some plugins from there, but none of them can survive a reboot?! only the dynamix webgui and some other plgs like btsync or plexupdater are getting installed. but none of the dynamix plgs.

any idea? manually installation after the boot via ssh and installplg works without any problems.

Has anyone using Email Notifications had luck setting it up with Google Apps (basically gmail) 2 Step verification.  I had SF working just fine using an application specific password but now Dynamix doesn't work and gives this error.

Jan 10 20:17:39 Tower sSMTP[14330]: Creating SSL connection to host

Jan 10 20:17:39 Tower sSMTP[14330]: SSL connection using RC4-SHA

Jan 10 20:17:40 Tower sSMTP[14330]: Authorization failed (535 5.7.8 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 gv10sm21179820pbd.0 - gsmtp)

The link talks about word verification being the issue but I already tried clearing that and the title to the page says "client" isn't accepting so I'm inclined to guess its something with sSMTP on my machine and not Google.

I am using a gmail account and have it working. Posted a screenshot of the settings below, you need to fill in your own gmail address of course !

It might be an SSL issue, are you using any other plugin with openSSL ?

+1

I copied and pasted the password from the google page and email didn't work for me. Then I checked the email config file and saw that it had spaces before and after the password. Once I removed these from the text file, it worked great. May not be your issue, but maybe it will help someone.

Is the mail ssmtp still available if the settings page has it disabled?

I don't want it to send me status updates but I do want error messages and I would also like the preclear script to be able to send me emails.  Right now I will get test emails and if I enable it I will get the status reports but I won't get emails from my apc ups when I pull the cord out of the wall and now I've also noticed preclear can't use the -m or -M options.  Are these things supposed to work or is this plugin different than the way the SF worked?

• Squid locked this topic