[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I'm having a couple of issues with the SONARR plugin.  Not sure if it's SONARR or the plugins fault.  Figured I'd share here and let others weigh in.

First, the most obvious issue, if SONARR updates within itself, the PHAZE plugin will show SONARR as not running after the update is complete.  It's as if the plugin can't find the newer version.  If I stop SONARR from within SONARR and restart it from the Plugin, it seems fine.  However something isn't right, as that shouldn't happen.

Second, and this has now happened to me twice.  I woke up this morning, went to check on Sonarr and my other plugins, and I find that SONAR isn't running.  I start it up manually and low and behold all my settings are GONE.  My library is empty, everything I've set and tweaked is gone.  It looks like a brand new install.  This is the SECOND time this has happened to me.  It's a little annoying.  Again, not sure if this has to do with the plugin, but something isn't right.  I can tell you that the plugin says there is an update available.  I have both the plugin and the app set to check the DEVELOP branch for  updates.  I'm guessing there may be some relation to the first issue here.  If SONARR updated itself automatically, then the PHAZE plugin wouldn't find it, but that doesn't explain why the data is all gone.

Anyhow, if anyone else has run in to this, and knows how to prevent it from happening again, that would be great.

Thanks

Mike

My plugin creates a pid file to track if the app is running or not. When you restart from within sonarr no pid is created so my plugin doesn't know the status. I recommend controlling start, stop, and restart from the plugin.

For the config, it sort of sound like your mover might be moving the files off the cache drive perhaps, which crashes the app. Make sure your config folder exists in a cache only for that isn't moved, or make the folder start with a period so the mover ignores it.

Thanks for that info.. I'll look into the MOVER possibility.

Another issue popped up this morning.  May or may not be plugin related.  The SABNZBD plugin is failing to download the latest "Beta" version.  Getting a failed integrity check error.  It's trying to download 1.0.0 RC5

Thanks

Mike

I'm getting this same error....

2016-03-13 17:54:29 [iNFO] Installing SABnzbd...

2016-03-13 17:54:30 [iNFO] Updating dependencies

2016-03-13 17:54:30 [iNFO] Dependency install file has correct MD5

2016-03-13 17:54:30 [iNFO] Using /usr/local/PhAzE-Common for dependency directory

2016-03-13 17:54:31 [iNFO] Dependencies updated successfully

2016-03-13 17:54:31 [iNFO] Updating export file

2016-03-13 17:54:31 [iNFO] Updating shorcut file

2016-03-13 17:54:32 [iNFO] Latest version found: 1.0.0RC5 - Checking USB for same install file

2016-03-13 17:54:32 [iNFO] No copy found on USB - Downloading install file and checking for MD5 file

2016-03-13 17:54:33 [iNFO] No MD5 file located - Attempting decompression integrity test

2016-03-13 17:54:33 [ERROR] Install failed: Failed integrity test

Thanks for that info.. I'll look into the MOVER possibility.

Another issue popped up this morning.  May or may not be plugin related.  The SABNZBD plugin is failing to download the latest "Beta" version.  Getting a failed integrity check error.  It's trying to download 1.0.0 RC5

Thanks

Mike

Same issue with both SONARR and SABNZBD's plugins. I had to switch from develop/beta back to master to get both of these back up.

Thanks

Mike

Hi PhAzE :)

Been using your Transmission plugin for a while now - Just wondering if you had any plans to update it to the latest version? :) 2.92

How long has it been out? Once the lackeys lyricist releases it, my plugin should pick it up. Usually takes a few days for them to upload it.

Hi PhAzE :)

Been using your Transmission plugin for a while now - Just wondering if you had any plans to update it to the latest version? :) 2.92

How long has it been out? Once the lackeys lyricist releases it, my plugin should pick it up. Usually takes a few days for them to upload it.

It's been out since the 6th March 2016 :)

Aha ok cool - I'll keep an eye out for an update haha

After upgrading sabnzbd from 0.7.2 to 1.0.0 i got the following log entry in sabnzbd:

Cannot write to INI file /mnt/cache/.plugins/sabzb/config/sabnzbd.ini

maybe a permissions issue?

Likely that. 1.0 marks a big change for sab vs 0.7 so I recommend deleting the config folder and starting fresh to be safe. Some of the settings changed. Remember to set the "article cache limit" to something like 64m or 128m as I found it likes to crash on Unraid with large downloads unless that value is increased.

ngsiLSj.png

Hey there, been trying many, many things recently to get par2cmdline to be not "NOT WORKING".  Any tips or suggestions for what I'm doing wrong?

Have tried brand new install and using my old v5 sabnzbd folder/config.  No matter what, par2cmdline is perpetually stuck in "NOT WORKING"....

Likely that. 1.0 marks a big change for sab vs 0.7 so I recommend deleting the config folder and starting fresh to be safe. Some of the settings changed. Remember to set the "article cache limit" to something like 64m or 128m as I found it likes to crash on Unraid with large downloads unless that value is increased.

I never had any problems with "article cache limit" on the unraid server. I have had it set to 1500m and never experienced any crashes on large downloads (I download lots of approx. 50gb rar+par sets, which sometimes require huge repairs). Regarding the failure to write the ini file after the update to 1.0.0 it did not seem to effect operation - everything is fine, settings get saved, nzbs are downloaded and postprocessed. I will watch it though if the problem persits the next time I reboot the server.

I am trying to install Sonarr and running into issues with the mono install.

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Sonarr.plg
plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Sonarr.plg
plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Sonarr.plg ... done
Installing Sonarr plugin
Checking for current bundle files
Control file: Found correct version
Dependency file: Found correct version
Mono file: Not found
Check OK!
Downloading new Mono file
Install failed: Downloaded Mono file failed MD5 check
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

Also had a similar issue with CouchPotato:

plugin: installing: https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Couchpotato.plg
plugin: downloading https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Couchpotato.plg
plugin: downloading: https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Couchpotato.plg ... done
Installing Couchpotato plugin
Checking for current bundle files
Control file: Found correct version
Dependency file: Not found
Check OK!
Downloading new dependency file
Install failed: Downloaded dependency file failed MD5 check
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

So far I have tried running the installers a few times and rebooting my server. So far no dice. Any suggestions?

Try this command:

wget --no-check-certificates -q https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/AppSupport/Sonarr/Mono-PhAzE-3.8_x64.txz -O /boot/config/plugins/Sonarr/Mono-PhAzE-3.8_x64.txz

If you're using Unraid 5 change the above to use x86 instead of x64.

Thanks for that. Small typo on the --no-check-certificate but it worked :). Thanks boss.

wget --no-check-certificate -q https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/AppSupport/Sonarr/Mono-PhAzE-3.8_x64.txz -O /boot/config/plugins/Sonarr/Mono-PhAzE-3.8_x64.txz