[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Plex is on of those special apps that ships with all its dependencies included by the developer so there wouldn't be any difference in using my plugin vs the Docker.

Just make sure the permissions of the bundle folder are correct and that it is in the proper directory. I've used other plugins that way and they've worked in the past for me.

thanks for the quick response. I've changed the permissions to be the same as the other bundle folders but no joy. I'm pretty sure it's copied the proper folder as well since I can see all the other bundles in that directory. I'll give it a try later. Maybe I need to run some command to initiate the install, some Python file.py command. Glad to know that's no different than using the docker. In fact, I didn't try with the docker.

Another question: I have PlexPass lifetime and wonder how I can update it. When I installed the plexpass version I ended up with 2 Plex (Docker and under Phaze plugins). Any lines that I should modify in your package? Thanks again

No, you only need my plugin and nothing else, no Docker no other plex plugins. Remove the Plex pass plugin as that is a completely separate plugin from mine.

In my plugin settings page, use the pull down to Plex pass and fill in your login info, press apply and that's it. :)

Plugins updated:

- Emby Server

- Plex Media Server

- Filebot

- Flexget

- Sonarr

Changes:

- Reverted urlencode and urldecode changes that were added in the last few weeks

If you've experienced problems with settings not saving on these plugins, or config directory disappearing, it all relates to these additions, which have now been removed. I recommend updating to these latest versions to avoid those issues.

Once you have updated the plugin, please go into the plugin settings page, and make sure your settings are correct, and press APPLY.

[glow=red,2,300]It's important to press apply so that the changes are saved in the config file.  [/glow]

-=PhAzE=-

Thanks dude, I manually edited the config file and got it to work eventually, will update the plugin... first backup my settings :)

Could it be that these plugins are somehow incompatible with unRAID 6.2 (beta21)? Whatever I try, I keep getting 'Install failed: install file missing' for the CouchPotato plugin, and 'MediaInfo Version:NOT WORKING' for Sonarr. I've removed the '/mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/', rebooted, uninstalled the plugin, all multiple times. NZBGet is working though...

It's possible, I have only tested these on versions up to 6.1.9.

Alright, thanks! I found that I had to manually install all the packages from your dependencies archive. After this Couchpotato would install nicely, but Sonarr also required two files for Mediainfo to be copied and symlinked into /usr/lib64

I am having the same issue on beta 21 installing Sonarr. It works but I get the mediainfo error. I installed them manually but it looks like i didn't need to symlink libzen.so.0.0.0 and libmediainfo.so.0.0.0 as they already show up in /usr/lib64. Or did I just misunderstand that part. Any ideas?

@ PhAzE

From this post.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=33341.msg466113#msg466113

I have been converting my drives to XFS which has necessitated the start/stopping of the plexmedia server plugin.  Just to let you know, at least when using a custom port, the plugin does not remember the custom port box is checked.

I did not check if it works with the default port.

Not a big deal as I now know I have to reset the check box when I restart Plex/server.

Stupid question but I'm new to the docker thingy and just reinstalled my server to latest beta. Want to run all my kodi clients with centralized library using Emby but am confused. There is an Emby plugin and Emby docker....I installed Emby server plugin but in the morning after boot everything from setup was gone and I needed to refill all details!

What's the difference between the docker and plugin version? Why do I keep losing setup details?

Thanks!

Make sure the config/library directory is set to a path on a physical drive, very like your cache drive. It should not remain on the ram drive under /usr/local.  That ram drive is erased and recreated in each reboot of Unraid.

Docker and plugin do basically the same thing but different approaches to doing it. Also made by different people.

I changed the config dir to /mnt/cache/Embyserver/ProgramData-Server and is fine now!

What do I do with:

Custom images directory:  ?

Custom cache directory:  ?

Custom metadata directory:  ?

Custom transcode directory: ?

Do I leave install dir to: /usr/local/Embyserver ?

Also get error : MediaInfo Version:NOT WORKING

I changed the config dir to /mnt/cache/Embyserver/ProgramData-Server and is fine now!

What do I do with:

I'd probably put them somewhere on cache drive as well, otherwise it will redownload them every time after a server reboot.

There is an issue with MediaInfo. I don't remember what, unfortunately. I think you have to manually install it.

What do I do with:

I'd probably put them somewhere on cache drive as well, otherwise it will redownload them every time after a server reboot.

There is an issue with MediaInfo. I don't remember what, unfortunately. I think you have to manually install it.

Where Do I find the thread concerning media info?

THanks!

Now get error when specify custom paths:

Config directory located on physical drive

Images directory does not exist

Cache directory does not exist

Metadata directory does not exist

Transcode directory does not exist

Leave images, cache, metadata, and transcode blank. They will default to a folder under the config folder. You only need to specify them if you want them in a different folder than the defaults.

As long as your config folder is in your cache drive, you're good.

As for install folder, is on to leave that under usr/local/ because the actual install files are stored in the USB, so they don't get downloaded each time, only once. If you want to move install folder to your cache drive, that will work also but you don't need to.