[Deprecated] tobbenb's Docker Template Repository - WebGrab+Plus

Is SRv2 the name you gave the reader? Thinking about the first part of the device option.

It might be time to test with the mouse protocol to see if that is working. Then you have to use /dev/ttyUSB0 as the device.

Just disable the reader you have configured now and a new :-)

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, working now, but still not with smartreader protocol and also not with mouse protocol, but with smargo protocol and device /dev/ttyUSB0; so I would say: partly solved.

Hope you can make the container suitable for smartreader protocol too (I would gladly try it out), because as I understood when (other) usbdevices get connected in different order it may not work anymore, which should not be the case with smartreader protocol. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for helping (so far).

OK, good to know.

However, apparently I was too quick:

Now I cannot connect TV Headend (using CA word) to the reader, which was the whole purpose of the exercise.

Nothing changed to oscam.conf and oscam.user, still connection refused.

What IP to use for oscam: tried 0.0.0.0, 127.0.0.1, localhost and the IP of the box itself.

Port and key as defined in oscam.conf

User and pwd as defined in oscam.user

No go.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, good to know.

However, apparently I was too quick:

Now I cannot connect TV Headend (using CA word) to the reader, which was the whole purpose of the exercise.

Nothing changed to oscam.conf and oscam.user, still connection refused.

What IP to use for oscam: tried 0.0.0.0, 127.0.0.1, localhost and the IP of the box itself.

Port and key as defined in oscam.conf

User and pwd as defined in oscam.user

No go.

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't catch your post until now.

You need to use the IP of unraid and the port you specified in the newcamd config must be added in the port mapping of the container. Default 8888 and 10000 is mapped. 

Some updates on the tvheadend unstable container:

- Updated to latest commit of today for the unstable container.

- Added support for XMLTV.

I added some sort of support for XMLTV in this container. You need a working config for this to work.

After you update the container you should have a .xmltv folder in the appdata folder you chose for tvheadend.

1. Copy the config file to this folder.

2. Edit the config and find this line:

cachedir=

Remove everything behind = and make it look like this:

cachedir=/tmp/.xmltv/cache

Now save the file.

3. Go to the Tvheadend configuration --> Channel/EPG --> EPG Grabber Modules and enable your grabber.

4. It should now download the EPG data and after it's done you can go on to configure the correct sources for EPG in the Channels tab  :D

When I have some time I will write a guide on how to configure the XMLTV grabber for those of you that do not have a config or might not have a linux box to make the grabber.

hi, i currently am using your tvheadend stable 4 container quite successfully.

Any hints on how to add picons?

Also the plex Tvheadend ng bundle doesnt work for me..

I considered switching to your unstable container, but it does not run behind my reverse proxy. Is there an option to set a path prefix on unstable?

hi, i currently am using your tvheadend stable 4 container quite successfully.

Any hints on how to add picons?

Also the plex Tvheadend ng bundle doesnt work for me..

I considered switching to your unstable container, but it does not run behind my reverse proxy. Is there an option to set a path prefix on unstable?

I have not much experience with adding picons, but you should be able to add the URL for the picons on the channel config. Enable the image cache if you get the picons from the internet so you don't hammer the picons site.

You should also be able to add local files I think. Make a picons folder in the config appears folder and check the help function how to add the path.

I do not know the Plex bundle, so no help here.

There shouldn't be any difference running stable or unstable, so check your port mappings so its not the same as the stable.

I've changed my MB recently to a Supermicro MB and am unable to log onto the web GUI of TVHeadend.

The log shows the following:

vd1mw1.png

Everything else is working as per my previous setup.

I think that someone had a similar issue in an earlier thread.  Anyone got any ideas?

It doesn't say me much, but might be worth a try to delete the container and image and install again?

I am lost as to what needs to be done... I have 2 of the newer SD HDHomerun dual tuners, and would like to use TVHeadend on my Openelec/Kodi Media server but have the backend on unRAID V6.1.1. I am assuming that a i7 is sufficient for me to have multiple tuners streaming with unRAID as the backend, and still be able to stream 1 or 2 1080p movies or tv shows. In the other thread it was mentioned that the Docker one would be better for the HDHomerun tuner.

1: Do I need the media version of unRaid?

2: If so which one?

3: Do I need the Docker plugin?

4: If I do...does the line get pasted where it says Docker Image?

I am sure I will have other questions, but this should at least get me started. :)

tia,

Ron

I am lost as to what needs to be done... I have 2 of the newer SD HDHomerun dual tuners, and would like to use TVHeadend on my Openelec/Kodi Media server but have the backend on unRAID V6.1.1. I am assuming that a i7 is sufficient for me to have multiple tuners streaming with unRAID as the backend, and still be able to stream 1 or 2 1080p movies or tv shows. In the other thread it was mentioned that the Docker one would be better for the HDHomerun tuner.

1: Do I need the media version of unRaid?

2: If so which one?

3: Do I need the Docker plugin?

4: If I do...does the line get pasted where it says Docker Image?

I am sure I will have other questions, but this should at least get me started. :)

tia,

Ron

1. You do not need the media build.

3. If you mean community applications plugin, that is nice to have. It makes it easy to install containers. Just click install, fill out the template as needed and off you go  :)

After this update it doesn't work anymore. Can't get to webgui.

Dec 7 18:04:08 Tower syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'Dec 7 18:04:08 Tower tvheadend[17]: config: backup: migrating config from 4.1-1025~g42fafd0 (running 4.1-1171~gaa13922)Dec 7 18:04:08 Tower tvheadend[17]: config: backup: running, output file /config/backup/4.1-1025~g42fafd0.tar.bz2
Dec 7 18:04:08 Tower tvheadend[17]: spawn: Executing "/bin/tar"

After this update it doesn't work anymore. Can't get to webgui.

Dec 7 18:04:08 Tower syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'Dec 7 18:04:08 Tower tvheadend[17]: config: backup: migrating config from 4.1-1025~g42fafd0 (running 4.1-1171~gaa13922)Dec 7 18:04:08 Tower tvheadend[17]: config: backup: running, output file /config/backup/4.1-1025~g42fafd0.tar.bz2
Dec 7 18:04:08 Tower tvheadend[17]: spawn: Executing "/bin/tar"

Looks like it has a problem with the config. I did not see this when I upgraded.

Could you try changing the config folder to a new one and see if it starts?

Some updates on the tvheadend unstable container:

- Updated to latest commit of today for the unstable container.

- Added support for XMLTV.

I added some sort of support for XMLTV in this container. You need a working config for this to work.

After you update the container you should have a .xmltv folder in the appdata folder you chose for tvheadend.

1. Copy the config file to this folder.

2. Edit the config and find this line:

cachedir=

Remove everything behind = and make it look like this:

cachedir=/tmp/.xmltv/cache

Now save the file.

3. Go to the Tvheadend configuration --> Channel/EPG --> EPG Grabber Modules and enable your grabber.

4. It should now download the EPG data and after it's done you can go on to configure the correct sources for EPG in the Channels tab  :D

When I have some time I will write a guide on how to configure the XMLTV grabber for those of you that do not have a config or might not have a linux box to make the grabber.

saarg,

Thank you for creating and maintaining these dockers.  The addition of XMLTV is greatly appreciated!!  I'm a Schedules Direct user (tv_grab_na_dd) and earlier this year Gracenote services was discontinued so some URLs have changed.  The docker's included xmltv-utils 0.5.63 does not include these changes (they were added to xmltv-utils 0.5.66).  Therefore running tv_grab_na_dd --configure results in a 500 error.

tv_grab_na_dd --configure --config-file /nonexistent/.xmltv/tv_grab_na_dd.conf

returns

Service description 'http://docs.tms.tribune.com/tech/tmsdatadirect/schedulesdirect/tvDataDelivery.wsdl' can't be loaded: 500 Can't connect to docs.tms.tribune.com:80 (Connection timed out)

Adding the below to the docker's /etc/hosts fixes the error

54.85.117.227  docs.tms.tribune.com webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com

Any chance of adding this to the docker?  Thanks again for your contributions!