[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Hey, open question regarding sonarr/deluge configuration, if anyone can help me.  I created a test library with a few episodes and sonarr found the files and added them, so it's seeing the path to my media.  Was able to get sonarr to search for another episode and successfully pass it deluge.  The file downloaded, and was moved to my complete folder, but sonarr won't import them for some reason. 

Do I need to point sonarr at the completed download folder somehow?  I don't see an obvious way to do this.  I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

Thanks!

As a side note, the deluge-vpn container is excellent!  Quite happy, thanks binhex!

Finally got some quiet time to troubleshoot...  Turns out I had mapped the completed download folder into the container rather than the root download folder that is mapped to Deluge.  Seems to be working now.

Plex used to be very stable for me, since the last couple of updates, if has been very unstable.  I even tried a fresh Docker install and essentially started over, and it's still seems strange.  My Plex server seems to disappear from time to time, and magically reappears.  Seems to freeze up also.

Has anyone else noticed anything odd in the last couple dockers updates ?

I had some of these symptoms until I told Plex to use a static port. I think be default it uses a random port number and attempts to use UPnP to get out to the Internet and talk to MyPlex, and the UI is confusing because the port is specified but a checkbox needs to be cleared to turn the port randomization off. This would only explain unavailability outside of your LAN, but just my 2 cents.

I will make this adjustment, thanks for the tip.

i got it working as well but need to add 58846 in the port section

yep, this has been added to the xml so any new users will get the additional port defined, but if your an existing user then yes you will have to manually add this port in.

New Plex with SSL, I am excite. :)

building right now guys, please press the "check for updates" button in the unraid webui in around 30 mins and you should then see the update available

Thanks a bunch, now running the new version. SSL isn't work correctly but I don't believe that to be the dockers fault. :)

Thanks a bunch, now running the new version. SSL isn't work correctly but I don't believe that to be the dockers fault. :)

Check https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/206225077.  I'm using needo's Plex docker and SSL is working as described.  You're browser will complain about the certificate when you browse to your server locally unless you connect via the plex.tv site -> it validates the certificate with Plex, then  loads the web app from their website, which then connects to your local server after which everything happens locally (or so they describe).  You can also build a unique URL form info in your logs for external access that'll enable SSL, I read that somewhere last night.

building right now guys, please press the "check for updates" button in the unraid webui in around 30 mins and you should then see the update available

working correctly for me, if i go to plex.tv/web/app/ and login i can see the green lock symbol next to "tower" (name of unraid host) to denote an encrypted connection, also see the green lock symbol using official plex app on android :-)

working correctly for me, if i go to plex.tv/web/app/ and login i can see the green lock symbol next to "tower" (name of unraid host) to denote an encrypted connection, also see the green lock symbol using official plex app on android :-)

I'm running SSL now, a reboot of the router sorted it. I doubt it was a router problem but a reboot I was doing for another reason seemed to clear it. Awesome docker is awesome,thanks! :)

I am not sure what i am doing wrong but when i update the docker from the docker page it doesn't seem to download anything.  It will give me the command finished successfully and show that the docker version is up-to-date but when I go into the plex WebUI it shows I am still on version 0.9.12.1 and an update is available.  I am having the same issue with sonarr.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

I am not sure what i am doing wrong but when i update the docker from the docker page it doesn't seem to download anything.  It will give me the command finished successfully and show that the docker version is up-to-date but when I go into the plex WebUI it shows I am still on version 0.9.12.1 and an update is available.  I am having the same issue with sonarr.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

See here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38055.msg378465#msg378465 and the posts that follow.

See here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38055.msg378465#msg378465 and the posts that follow.

That makes sense and I remember reading that. Though I am still little confused since it looks like a few people have updated and are on 0.9.12.3

Am I able to use DelugeVPN and SabNZBVPN with a non-arch docker base?  I'm just using the default docker base from Unraid.  Honestly have no idea what flavor it is.  When I start DelugeVPN, the log looks like it connects to OpenVPN, but I can't access the web interface.

Log: http://pastebin.com/zwrhkCKE

For S&Gs, I checked the non-VPN Deluge, and he started up fine.

ETA: If I set VPN to NO, then it starts up fine.

I guess should that I should add that I'm using newshosting.com VPN with an openvpn file, and setting the delugevpn to custom with the fields filled out appropriately with username, pass, and server.

Disregard!!!

Turns out I had to setup a credentials.conf file.  You might want to mention this on the docker page.  I would've thought that the vpn_username and vpn_password credentials would've created one, but it didn't. Maybe it's a bug. Dunno, but working now!

Disregard!!!

Turns out I had to setup a credentials.conf file.  You might want to mention this on the docker page.  I would've thought that the vpn_username and vpn_password credentials would've created one, but it didn't. Maybe it's a bug. Dunno, but working now!

Hi this is a tricky one, basically the way VPN providers authenticate can vary, for instance airvpn authenticates using custom SSL/TLS certs whereas pia uses username and password. The vpn_username and VPN_password are only for pia as I know this VPN provider does use normal username and password authentication, make sense?

Yep, makes sense.  Just might want to mention that on the docker page. 

Also, it looks like I'm connected, but how can I confirm this?

And I'm getting a lot of these errors in the supervisord.log.  Can I disregard them?

2015-06-05 14:33:41,204 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:33:41 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

2015-06-05 14:35:38,355 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:35:38 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

2015-06-05 14:35:55,716 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:35:55 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

2015-06-05 14:36:14,756 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:36:14 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

2015-06-05 14:37:37,632 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:37:37 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

I had the same errors for sabnzbvpn docker but mine wouldn't transfer any data. It turned out to be a bad docker image (github.com issue). Pulling the docker again after a while fixed this issue.

Yep, makes sense.  Just might want to mention that on the docker page. 

Also, it looks like I'm connected, but how can I confirm this?

And I'm getting a lot of these errors in the supervisord.log.  Can I disregard them?

2015-06-05 14:33:41,204 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:33:41 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

2015-06-05 14:35:38,355 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:35:38 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

2015-06-05 14:35:55,716 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:35:55 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

2015-06-05 14:36:14,756 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:36:14 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed

2015-06-05 14:37:37,632 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Fri Jun  5 14:37:37 2015 Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed