[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Need a little help with my moviegrabber setup

I am using binhex sabnzbvpn and moviegrabber.

I believe i have set all the correct paths to match my docker config but on the moviegrabber webui it still wants a sab watch folder and sab incomplete folder

Neither of those folder i have or use. is this a show stopper?

i ve included some screenshots.

moviegrabber.PNG.dde67f078f83ad35cae68422a17ed534.PNG

sabnzb.PNG.443126d53fd5aee2b50e162177d9a70f.PNG

Tried everything you just outlined step by step.  Tried Deluge with and without VPN enabled.  Makes no difference.  I really don't understand how I can have everything setup the same way everyone seems to but not get it to work.  Feel like it might be something with the Daemon since Sonarr can connect to Deluge fine via 8112 but not 58846 (daemon port) but no matter what port I use in CP it won't work.

Okay, just to confirm, you deleted the old deluge container and image.  You then installed delugevpn from scratch, which took a little bit, because it downloaded everything from the server again, correct?

Can you please post your delugevpn config page, advanced view (make sure to remove your VPN user/pass)?

Also, you changed the config folder/location to a completely new folder, correct?  so its not using any of your old settings, correct?

Assuming so, I can't see any reason deluge won't work just fine.  That would be a totally stock/non-modified install.

Tried everything you just outlined step by step.  Tried Deluge with and without VPN enabled.  Makes no difference.  I really don't understand how I can have everything setup the same way everyone seems to but not get it to work.  Feel like it might be something with the Daemon since Sonarr can connect to Deluge fine via 8112 but not 58846 (daemon port) but no matter what port I use in CP it won't work.

Okay, just to confirm, you deleted the old deluge container and image.  You then installed delugevpn from scratch, which took a little bit, because it downloaded everything from the server again, correct?

Can you please post your delugevpn config page, advanced view (make sure to remove your VPN user/pass)?

Also, you changed the config folder/location to a completely new folder, correct?  so its not using any of your old settings, correct?

Assuming so, I can't see any reason deluge won't work just fine.  That would be a totally stock/non-modified install.

Yup, I did all of that.  I completely deleted my old appdata folders for Deluge and CP as well just to be sure there were no remnants.  No dice.

For now I have everything working using Blackhole.  I just set the default "move to" directory in Deluge to /data/Complete/Movies which means everything without a label (stuff from CP) will go into there.  And anything with a sonarr label (which is working) will go into the /data/Complete/Series folder.  I've tested it and it works so I guess I found a workaround.

Quick question about CP.  When it renames and moves a movie to my Movies share, I can no longer edit/delete that movie through Windows Explorer due to permissions.  I've set both Folder and File permissions in CP to 777, is that correct?

it should be 0777.

Quick question about CP.  When it renames and moves a movie to my Movies share, I can no longer edit/delete that movie through Windows Explorer due to permissions.  I've set both Folder and File permissions in CP to 777, is that correct?

it should be 0777.

That's what I have it at, but I still can't delete them after CP adds them.  But anyway (since nothing seems to work as intended for me in CP), how do you best go about filtering the movies you want to DL?  I've tried to set some categories but it never picks anything based off of them.  I like movies from a few release groups and can't seem to get the filter to play nice.

it should be 0777.

That's what I have it at, but I still can't delete them after CP adds them.  But anyway (since nothing seems to work as intended for me in CP), how do you best go about filtering the movies you want to DL?  I've tried to set some categories but it never picks anything based off of them.  I like movies from a few release groups and can't seem to get the filter to play nice.

I think you're on to something. You should be able to modify the file.

You may have some permission issues.

What version of Windows are you using?

it should be 0777.

I think you're on to something. You should be able to modify the file.

You may have some permission issues.

What version of Windows are you using?

Windows 7.  Can try my Win8 VM once I get another file processed through CP.

in the unradi webgui, under shares :)

All my shares are set to public.  Thought maybe you were referring to something else.

But regardless I just had CP add another movie and I can't edit any of the files from Win7 or Win8 and I confirmed the permissions are correct in the CP config file as shown here:

permission_folder = 0777

development = 0

url_base =

ipv6 = 0

debug = 0

launch_browser = 0

password = ****

port = 5050

permission_file = 0777

from the unraid command line (telnet in) navigate to the movie folder and type:

ls -la

Post the results here.

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  27 Jun 23 07:59 Backups/

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  115 Jul  7 15:22 Downloads/

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 4096 Jun 23 09:28 Music/

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  59 Jun 23 11:56 Reference/

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  47 Jun 29 19:00 SPE/

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  64 Jun 23 13:33 Software/

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  15 Jul  9 14:18 Videos/

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  37 Jul  9 11:08 appdata/

Looks correct to me.  And I can edit every single one of my movie files/folders except for the ones being touched by CP.

I'm starting to not like CP very much and I haven't even gotten started with it.  I think Sonarr has me spoiled :D.

go to one of the movies you cant edit and type that command again and post the results.

drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users      4096 Jul  9 14:01 ./

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users      20480 Jul  9 14:21 ../

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 3450332863 Jul  9 13:48 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).mkv*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    100122 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users      97213 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt.random-22X6USN5*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    113355 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt.random-2K88YYAH*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    105073 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt.random-HYN6CA0P*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    106234 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt.random-LLLSYSB3*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    100017 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt.random-N79THPDN*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    109260 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt.random-NMN8M848*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    103184 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt.random-PIJX0Z1N*

-rwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    105714 Jul  9 13:47 Jupiter\ Ascending\ (2015).srt.random-S0EWXN40*

P.S. CP's "cleanup" clearly leaves something to be desired.

Downloads folder:

drwxrwxrwx 9 nobody users  115 Jul  7 15:22 ./

drwxrwxrwx 6 nobody users    62 Jul  9 14:18 ../

drwxrwxrwx 4 nobody users  116 Jul  9 09:37 Complete/

drwxrwxrwx 2    999 users    6 Jul  9 13:48 Incomplete/

drwxrwxrwx 2 spe    users    73 Jul  9 13:34 Torrents/

drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody users    6 Jul  7 13:19 inter/

drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody users  8192 Jul  9 12:54 nzb/

-rw-r----- 1 nobody users    3 Jul  9 09:06 nzbget.lock

drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody users 12288 Jul  9 12:54 queue/

drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody users    6 Jul  9 12:25 tmp/

CouchPotato config folder:

drwxrwxrwx  7 nobody users  120 Jul  9 12:01 ./

drwxrwxrwx 10    999 users  138 Jul  9 10:49 ../

drwxr-xr-x  4 nobody users  120 Jul  9 13:28 cache/

-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users 10034 Jul  9 14:10 config.ini

drwxr-xr-x  2 nobody users    24 Jul  9 10:50 custom_plugins/

drwxr-xr-x  3 nobody users  4096 Jul  9 10:50 database/

drwxr-xr-x  2 nobody users    30 Jul  9 12:01 db_backup/

drwxr-xr-x  2 nobody users    44 Jul  9 10:50 logs/

-rw-r--r--  1 root  root    808 Jul  9 12:01 supervisord.log

Btw this is the access denied I get in Windows.

Permission%20Error_zpsc6vp0x2y.jpg

Is it the 999 that's screwing me up?