[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

I can't seem to get delugevpn to work - well I can't access the webUI.  I use PIA and have specified my username/password and chosen PIA as my provider. 

Not sure what's going on so I've attached the log.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

seems you've got the username/password wrong..

Sat Jul 11 20:38:14 2015 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

hmmm...

I'm not sure what the problem is, the permissions for TV Shows look fine, the permissions for other folders in that share look fine, it seems SAB is trying to put it in the right place, so I'm not sure what permissions are failing.

Can you post your SAB folders and categories configuration screens, and your Sonarr configuration screens (the ones I posted earlier)?

I just want to see if there is anything obvious I'm missing.

*Oh, and post the recent error screen also

I can't seem to get delugevpn to work - well I can't access the webUI.  I use PIA and have specified my username/password and chosen PIA as my provider. 

Not sure what's going on so I've attached the log.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

seems you've got the username/password wrong..

Sat Jul 11 20:38:14 2015 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

Thats what I thought but I've double and triple checked my username/password.  I'm assuming it's my regular PIA username and password (p0000000) and not the PPTP/L2TP/SOCKS password (x0000000).

I use the user/pass that i use to login to their website, not the one for the forum.

Make sure there isn't an extra space at either the front of end of the entries.

Otherwise, I'm not sure.  I had to change the port on mine to 9201 before I could access the GUI, but that was when trying to access us.east, so I'm not sure if it's a problem for the nl server.

I use the user/pass that i use to login to their website, not the one for the forum.

Make sure there isn't an extra space at either the front of end of the entries.

Otherwise, I'm not sure.  I had to change the port on mine to 9201 before I could access the GUI, but that was when trying to access us.east, so I'm not sure if it's a problem for the nl server.

Interestingly, once I changed my PIA password on their website to something different, it worked.  Perhaps it didn't like a character in my old password. 

Thank you!

Okay, I was tired and wrong last night.

In SAB, in the categories, for tv, put /TV Shows (I told you to put /mnt/user/TV Shows, but we mapped that to /TV Shows in the docker config).

That should fix you up, but also, I noticed you don't have the SAB API entered in Sonarr, you should add that to the Sonarr config.  In the SAB config, under General, there is an API key and an NZB key, you want to put the API key in the Sonarr setup on the SAB configuration page.  I would also update the Recent Priority (I use high) and Older Priority (I use normal) which sets the priority of nzb's Sonarr sends to SAB.  Finally, I see you have a password entered in SAB configuration page of Sonarr, but no username.  I don't know if you actually have a username and/or password setup in SAB (you'd have to enter then to access the GUI if you did), but I don't bother with them, as it's all inside my network, so I don't want to be bothered to enter them whenever I check on downloads.  If you don't have them, remove the entry from Sonarr config.

Let me know how you get on with these changes.

Need a little help with my moviegrabber setup

I am using binhex sabnzbvpn and moviegrabber.

I believe i have set all the correct paths to match my docker config but on the moviegrabber webui it still wants a sab watch folder and sab incomplete folder

Neither of those folder i have or use. is this a show stopper?

i ve included some screenshots.

the current stable version of moviegrabber uses blackhole only, im working on adding in api for the main downloaders, so nzbget, sab, deluge, rutorrent, transmission.

Hey binhex, would this enable you to reimplement the multicore par2 for sabnzbd, by chance?

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/par2cmdline-tbb/

Just curious!  Thanks!

thats the package i was using, if you try to click on the link to the source though you will find the host is down, i have done some searching but im currently unable to find any sort of mirror to download par2 multicore from so im stuck with the normal par2 package until further notice.

I believe i have set all the correct paths to match my docker config but on the moviegrabber webui it still wants a sab watch folder and sab incomplete folder

the current stable version of moviegrabber uses blackhole only, im working on adding in api for the main downloaders, so nzbget, sab, deluge, rutorrent, transmission.

I've setup my moviegrabber docker and for some reason every time downloads a nzb sab will report it as an empty nzb file.

Any ideas?

I've setup my moviegrabber docker and for some reason every time downloads a nzb sab will report it as an empty nzb file.

Any ideas?

hmm odd!, ok disclaimer first :-), moviegrabber is under heavy development at the mo, and of course my docker is pointing at the dev branch so there could be breakage, however after saying that it should be working ok, can you tell me which index site your using firstly?.

Any ideas?

hmm odd!, ok disclaimer first :-), moviegrabber is under heavy development at the mo, and of course my docker is pointing at the dev branch so there could be breakage, however after saying that it should be working ok, can you tell me which index site your using firstly?.

Nzbgeek

Nzb.su

Dognzb

For those of you CP + usenet users, can someone please look at the below screen shot and tell me if my settings are correct for my usenet indexers?  I have set in my preferences to search Usenet first but whether I do an automatic or manual search no usenet results come up so I'm thinking my settings are wrong.  The only thing I've seen in my logs are the following:

[edia._base.providers.base] Invalid XML returned, check "https://oznzb.com/api?imdbid=0105211&apikey=xxx&t=movie&extended=1" manually for issues

But no errors related to Dognzb so I'm not sure why no search results are showing up from there.

CP%20Searchers_zpsbnhyxzzh.jpg

P.S.  I have put my API keys into each but I blacked them out for this screen shot.