[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

My setting are below

A couple of things, first you should change your /config to /mnt/cache/appdata/plex

the way you have it now, its just going into the appdata folder, which I guess your other dockers are also doing, so you're probably getting files overwriten by whatever docker is started last.

second, what path are you trying to enter in plex to point to your data?  If you enter /media in plex, it should take you to the same place as /mnt/user in unRAID (it should list all your user shares), and you should be able to navigate to whatever folder you want from there.

if these 2 things don't fix you up, please post MORE DETAILS and screenshots of the pages and errors in question on your reply.

"it doesnt' work" isn't enough information to really be helpful.

JimPhreak,

I am experiencing the same issues as you.  CP not "seeing" deluge.  My main purpose is to use cp to grab torrents and pass it to deluge.  I'm not using delugevpn.  unraid ip (192.168.1.103):8112, :58846 all don't work.  Do share when you've found a solution for this. 

Thanks

Jim and I worked on this quite a bit and could not resolve the CP communications with Deluge. He resorted to using the blackhole method and setting Deluge to a watch directory. While not as elegant of a solution (i.e. wont handle failed downloads, etc.) it does work.

Hello, again. Still having problems

I have two shares on my server, Media and Television, which I want to use with minidlna. I can setup the docker container for the Movies share, but I cannot get the Television mapping to work. I get this error code:

Duplicate volume "/mnt/user0/Television": "/media" already in use, mounted from "/mnt/user0/Movies""

I have spent hours reading LT's official docker guide, the noobie docker setup guide, pages and pages of posts, but I still am having trouble getting a handle on the pathing. Why does establishing the pathing for the movie share prevent me from using a similar format to establish one for the television share?

Thanks

Hello, again. Still having problems

I have two shares on my server, Media and Television, which I want to use with minidlna. I can setup the docker container for the Movies share, but I cannot get the Television mapping to work. I get this error code:

Duplicate volume "/mnt/user0/Television": "/media" already in use, mounted from "/mnt/user0/Movies""

I have spent hours reading LT's official docker guide, the noobie docker setup guide, pages and pages of posts, but I still am having trouble getting a handle on the pathing. Why does establishing the pathing for the movie share prevent me from using a similar format to establish one for the television share?

Thanks

you can't mount /media twice in the docker.

/media/tv >> /mnt/user/Television

/media/movies >> /mnt/user/Movies

/mnt/user includes items that MAY be on the cache drive fro the share specified (Television or Movies)

/mnt/user0 excludes any files for the share (Television or Movies) that are on the cache drive.

You should always point to /mnt/user even if you have no cache drive unless you have VERY specific reasons for doing so.

Hey, guys, thanks millions

JustinChase, I read those articles from you first post and they were very helpful and cleared up some questions I had.

Mr-Hexen, I re-configured according to your examples and that did the trick.

Thanks to both of you for helping me out.

Now on to the next challenge. I don't yet know what that is, but I'm positive other questions will pop up. lol

Need a little help with my moviegrabber setup

I am using binhex sabnzbvpn and moviegrabber.

I believe i have set all the correct paths to match my docker config but on the moviegrabber webui it still wants a sab watch folder and sab incomplete folder

Neither of those folder i have or use. is this a show stopper?

i ve included some screenshots.

Any one

I have not run it yet just waiting for some feedback

I believe i have set all the correct paths to match my docker config but on the moviegrabber webui it still wants a sab watch folder and sab incomplete folder

I'm a little confused, since you seem to have the folders shown in your screenshot.

SAB watch folder I think is the folder SAB watches for new .nzb files  You don't have anything specified in SAB, which means you can't drop nzb files into a folder and have SAB automatically pick them up and start downloading.  I'm guessing moviegrabber can't or won't use the SAB API, so I suspect the watch folder is how moviegrabber passes the movies to SAB.  I suggest you just setup a folder for this purpose, even if only for moviegrabber's needs.  perhaps something like /Downloads/nzb might be a good choice, as long as you have /Downloads mapped to something in your config file.

As for the SAB incomplete folder, you have this set for Downloads/incomplete.  I believe by entering it this way, you're actually pointing it to /config/Downloads/incomplete, since you don't have the leading / in the path.

Again, assuming you have /Downloads mapped to something in the docker config, you should probably change this to /Downloads/incomplete, and use this same path in moviegrabber.

*note: you cannot change this folder if you have any currently downloading files in SAB.  the queue must be empty for you to be able to change this mapping.

I'm a little confused, since you seem to have the folders shown in your screenshot.

SAB watch folder I think is the folder SAB watches for new .nzb files  You don't have anything specified in SAB, which means you can't drop nzb files into a folder and have SAB automatically pick them up and start downloading.  I'm guessing moviegrabber can't or won't use the SAB API, so I suspect the watch folder is how moviegrabber passes the movies to SAB.  I suggest you just setup a folder for this purpose, even if only for moviegrabber's needs.  perhaps something like /Downloads/nzb might be a good choice, as long as you have /Downloads mapped to something in your config file.

As for the SAB incomplete folder, you have this set for Downloads/incomplete.  I believe by entering it this way, you're actually pointing it to /config/Downloads/incomplete, since you don't have the leading / in the path.

Again, assuming you have /Downloads mapped to something in the docker config, you should probably change this to /Downloads/incomplete, and use this same path in moviegrabber.

*note: you cannot change this folder if you have any currently downloading files in SAB.  the queue must be empty for you to be able to change this mapping.

I going to fire it off and see what happens. If it doesn't work then I will define the paths.

I going to fire it off and see what happens. If it doesn't work then I will define the paths.

I'm really not sure what that means; you NEED to have the paths defined in the docker config, or you can't navigate anywhere inside the docker.

Maybe these will help...

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40937.msg387520#msg387520

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40937.msg387919#msg387919

I'm really not sure what that means; you NEED to have the paths defined in the docker config, or you can't navigate anywhere inside the docker.

Maybe these will help...

I re read your first post and then it clicked that movigrabber does not push the nzb to sab and you need folders

Thanks for the links.

I'm having an issue with Sab, everything work except post proscessing.  I get the following error.  It happens on all downloads.  Any idea?

» PostProcessing was aborted (Cannot create final folder /mnt/user/TV Shows/My Haunted House/Season 3/My Haunted House S03E07 Unknown Caller And The Rocking Chair 720p HDTV x264-DHD)

I'm having an issue with Sab, everything work except post proscessing.  I get the following error.  It happens on all downloads.  Any idea?

» PostProcessing was aborted (Cannot create final folder /mnt/user/TV Shows/My Haunted House/Season 3/My Haunted House S03E07 Unknown Caller And The Rocking Chair 720p HDTV x264-DHD)

screenshots of SAB config and docker config would help.  I want to see the mappings in the configs.

Okay, a couple of questions for you.

Where exactly do you want your configuration files for your dockers to reside?

1) /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd

2) /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd

whichever you want (I suggest #2), that is what you want in the docker config next to /config

this means that the docker will map the /config information into /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd.  I would setup all my other dockers the same, with the name of the docker as the last folder in the path. i.e. /mnt/cache/appdata/deluge

next, you're not mapping anything from the docker to your array.  You have /data going to /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd, which is probably empty, if it even exists.  You currently have your config mapped to /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd.

Here is how I would proceed if I were you.

Change docker setup page to this...

change  /config to map to /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd

change  /data > /mnt/user/{whatever user share you want to have access to inside of SAB} i.e. /mnt/user/video or /mnt/user/TV, etc

add any more mappings you might want.  Personally, I think "/data" kinda useless.  I'd add some more mappings, like

/video  >  /mnt/user/video

/music  >  /mnt/user/music

etc.

See my screenshot for examples of how I do it (realize that my mappings likely do not match yours, so you have to amend to match your setup; don't just blindly copy mine)

Then, once you do that, save, which will update everything, then restart the docker.  If you moved your /config like I suggest, when you go into SAB config, it will likely bring up the wizard, as it will not see your old/current configuration/settings.  Stop the docker.

go into unraid and move everything from /mnt/cache/apps/sabnabd to /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd, then remove /mnt/cache/apps (unless you have other dockers mapping their configs there; if so, I'd update all of them to the new /mnt/cache/appdata/{dockername} location, and move their configs over, like you did for sabnzbd.

Once you have done that, restart the docker, and your config/setup should be back.  If so, go into the config and change the folders in the SAB setup.  There is a browse button, so you should be able to just browse to the locations you mapped in the setup.  For example, if you setup /video  >  /mnt/user/video, when you browse, you'll just see a video folder, which will contain everything in you /mnt/user/video folder from unRAID.  the mapping replaces /mnt/user/video with /video inside the docker.

if you can't browse for some reason, and just want to enter the folder locations directly, make sure they start with a /

if you just enter Downloads/incomplete it will actually map that to /config/Downloads/incomplete  which is really  /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/incomplete, and is probably not where you really want to download stuff.

sab.png.505009c8efcbcbc52ef02cf79b57db66.png

sab_docker.png.c2c4e935f1f7ecca12577c7bad8969e2.png

JimPhreak,

I am experiencing the same issues as you.  CP not "seeing" deluge.  My main purpose is to use cp to grab torrents and pass it to deluge.  I'm not using delugevpn.  unraid ip (192.168.1.103):8112, :58846 all don't work.  Do share when you've found a solution for this. 

Thanks

Jim and I worked on this quite a bit and could not resolve the CP communications with Deluge. He resorted to using the blackhole method and setting Deluge to a watch directory. While not as elegant of a solution (i.e. wont handle failed downloads, etc.) it does work.

Not sure if you guys got this working or not, but here is what I did to get them talking to one another:

1. Open the 'auth' file in your deluge config folder to see what the deluge daemon username and password is. The format is <username>:<password>:10 where 10 represents the user level. Alternatively, you can edit this file to replace or add a <username>:<password>:<userlevel> as you see fit.

You may need to restart the deluge container after your edits.

2. Open the couchpotato settings and enter the username and password from the auth file above. Change the Host section to the ip of your unRAID server. The port should already be defaulted to the deluge daemon port which is 58846. Set a label for deluge.

3. Press the Test button and hopefully it will give you 'Connection Successful'

If I can remember correctly, that's all it took for me. Hope this helps.

Binhex, wondering if you ever got around to allowing local domains ie 172.16.x.x through delugevpn? Still trying to find a good solution for RSS feeds.

JustinChase, thanks that part is working now however the shows are not moving to the correct directory.  They are staying in the completed download folder and NOT moving to the TV Show Name directory.  Any idea, I'm using Sonnar to download the shows.

Here are my docker settings for sab and sooner

sab.jpg.f0d1263b058da106c1505287709e5d8a.jpg

sonarr.jpg.a9f12fe0eb9f9c674facfdb004ddf93d.jpg

it seems you still don't quite get the container/host mapping thing.  It's confusing, I know, but you HAVE to understand this, or you'll fight this forever.

The thing you put in "container volume", on the left, is what you will see inside the container when you try to navigate folders.

The thing you put in "Host path", on the right, is what that translates to on your unRAID server. 

So, if you have /downloads in the container volume and you have /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads in the host path, you get this...

Inside the container, when you enter /downloads in the path, you're really entering /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads.  So, that's where, on unRAID, the downloads will go.  This means, if you want access to those files in any other container, you have to map that path in the other container.  Something like /media > /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads for your sonarr mapping, which you don't really want, and do not have.

Take another look at the screenshots I posted, and try to copy them as closely as you can; but modified for whatever the folders are on YOUR unRAID.  If you have a path on unRAID /mnt/user/TV Shows, then your mapping in Sonarr is good.  If you have a path on unRAID like I do, which is /mnt/user/video/tv shows, then that is what you have to enter.

The good thing is that when you edit your docker containers, the host path box brings up a navigable path tree, so you can just click on the folder, and drill down to whatever folder you want to share.

Make sure you're not sharing anything on the cache drive, only user shares.

Remember ALL dockers that interact will need to have access to the folders you are sharing, so the broader, higher up the tree you select, the easier for everything to have access  i.e. sharing /mnt/user/video is usually better than sharing /mnt/user/video/tv shows/Alias/Season 1

Again, look at my screenshots and really try to understand what I've done, and why, then you'll be able to modify for your server.

OK still confused but understanding it a little more.  I have all my TV Shows in /mnt/user/TV Shows so you said my Sonarr setting should be OK.  So for SAb I should use /mnt/user/  right?

edit....Also I guess on the containers where it says data that could mean media? 

You don't happen to use TeamViewer and want to connect to my server sometime and help do you

OK still confused but understanding it a little more.  I have all my TV Shows in /mnt/user/TV Shows so you said my Sonarr setting should be OK.  So for SAb I should use /mnt/user/  right?

edit....Also I guess on the containers where it says data that could mean media? 

You don't happen to use TeamViewer and want to connect to my server sometime and help do you

Where are your movies?

Where do you want to hold the downloads until they finish?

Where do you keep your music?

Is there any other media type you want to manage with dockers?  If so, where do you keep it?

If you tell/show me all your media paths, I'll just tell you what to put in all your dockers.

Although, if I just tell you, you don't learn, and will be reliant on others if/when anything goes wrong.

What about the container/host doesn't make sense to you?

Did you read these...