[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Binhex - is it possible to run the sabnzbdvpn as a specified used instead of nobody? I access my shares only on a secure mode with a specified username and password. Files created by nobody are only readable and not writable. For eg deleting incorrect or multiple  TV shows is not possible through my HTPC. I have to login to my unraid and change user to my specified one before I can delete files remotely.

Binhex - is it possible to run the sabnzbdvpn as a specified used instead of nobody? I access my shares only on a secure mode with a specified username and password. Files created by nobody are only readable and not writable. For eg deleting incorrect or multiple  TV shows is not possible through my HTPC. I have to login to my unraid and change user to my specified one before I can delete files remotely.

you dont need to modify the user account, you can relax the permission on the download folder by specifying the octal notation in sabnzbd webui:-

open sanzbd webui and go to configuration/folders/Permissions for completed downloads and set this to 777 (or 755 if your not executing anything in the dowloads folder), that should then set any new downloads with read/write permissions for any account.

Hi Binhex,

Thanks for the dockers!  In regards to sabnzbdvpn:

Can you add an iptable entry in iptables.sh that allows the use of port 8090 (outward traffic) when the tunnel is down?

I do not forward all my traffic through the VPN, therefore iptables is blocking me from port 8090 because it thinks the tunnel is down.

You already do this for port 8080.

Just need to repeat the entries for 8090:

# accept output to sabnzbd webui port 8090 (used when tunnel down)
iptables -A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp --dport 8090 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp --sport 8090 -j ACCEPT

Hi Binhex,

Thanks for the dockers!  In regards to sabnzbdvpn:

Can you add an iptable entry in iptables.sh that allows the use of port 8090 (outward traffic) when the tunnel is down?

I do not forward all my traffic through the VPN, therefore iptables is blocking me from port 8090 because it thinks the tunnel is down.

You already do this for port 8080.

Just need to repeat the entries for 8090:

# accept output to sabnzbd webui port 8090 (used when tunnel down)
iptables -A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp --dport 8090 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp --sport 8090 -j ACCEPT

all done, please pull down the new version when you get a chance.

Thought Moviegrabber looked interesting and I would give it a try, but had three questions before I started:

1) My movies have years appended onto the title.  Does this affect matching via IMDB?

2) All my movies are binned into separate groups depending on title.  Do I specify the folders under the "Movies Downloaded" config page, and how would I specify each separate folder?

3) At the moment, this only works with sabnzbd and not nzgbet, or deluge?

Thanks!

Thought Moviegrabber looked interesting and I would give it a try, but had three questions before I started:

1) My movies have years appended onto the title.  Does this affect matching via IMDB?

2) All my movies are binned into separate groups depending on title.  Do I specify the folders under the "Movies Downloaded" config page, and how would I specify each separate folder?

3) At the moment, this only works with sabnzbd and not nzgbet, or deluge?

Thanks!

1) that is fine, moviegrabber will match on any of the following:-

case insensitive match for imdb title with year and custom separator

case insensitive imdb title with year and spaces

case insensitve imdb title with spaces

2) the download checking is recursive, so just specify the common root folder and it will check all files/folders, if you need to specify multiple root folders then you can do this also.

3) it should work with any downloader that supports blackhole (watched folder), which should be all of the ones you listed above.

Thanks for the work on the DelugeVPN.  It works great!

I noticed that the LAN_RANGE was added.  If I'm understanding correctly, I should be able to connect to the daemon from elsewhere on my LAN in that IP range.  So I should be able to download the Deluge application on Windows/OSX and connect?  I created a user in the auth file, and used those credentials within the Deluge application, but it won't connect at all.  Is my thinking correct and I should be able to do this?  And if so, any thoughts on why it might not be working?

Thanks!

1) that is fine, moviegrabber will match on any of the following:-

case insensitive match for imdb title with year and custom separator

case insensitive imdb title with year and spaces

case insensitve imdb title with spaces

2) the download checking is recursive, so just specify the common root folder and it will check all files/folders, if you need to specify multiple root folders then you can do this also.

3) it should work with any downloader that supports blackhole (watched folder), which should be all of the ones you listed above.

Thanks for the answer to my questions.  I tried to set /mnt/user/ as the /media folder but wasn't having any luck with the initial scan since it seemed to hang.  So I just set one of my movie user shares as /media for a test run.  Seemed to get a bit further, but it didn't seem to scan anything.  The log reports a few errors:

2015-07-21 23:24:05,050 DEBG 'moviegrabber' stderr output:
/opt/moviegrabber/lib/site-packages/Cheetah/Compiler.py:1509: UserWarning: 
You don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! I'm disabling Cheetah's useStackFrames option as it is painfully slow with the Python version of NameMapper. You should get a copy of Cheetah with the compiled C version of NameMapper.
"\nYou don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! "

2015-07-21 23:24:05,126 DEBG 'moviegrabber' stdout output:
192.168.11.107 - - [21/Jul/2015:23:24:05] "GET /run_now HTTP/1.1" 200 928 "http://192.168.11.110:9191/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.134 Safari/537.36"

2015-07-21 23:24:05,200 DEBG 'moviegrabber' stdout output:
192.168.11.107 - - [21/Jul/2015:23:24:05] "GET /cache.manifest HTTP/1.1" 404 626 "" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.134 Safari/537.36"

2015-07-21 23:24:06,151 DEBG 'moviegrabber' stderr output:
Exception in thread search_index_thread_nzb.su-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 763, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/opt/moviegrabber/MovieGrabber.py", line 3289, in newznab_index
self.feed_details(site_name)
File "/opt/moviegrabber/MovieGrabber.py", line 4493, in feed_details
post_date_tuple = time.strptime(post_date, "%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S")
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/_strptime.py", line 467, in _strptime_time
return _strptime(data_string, format)[0]
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/_strptime.py", line 328, in _strptime
data_string[found.end():])
ValueError: unconverted data remains: -0400

Any suggestions?  Thank you.

I'm having a strange issue.  Upon a reboot of my Unraid server, all settings for my Sonarr docker are reset.  Not only that, my web UI will not start. 

As soon as I chmod 777 my config folder, then the UI comes up.  This is my first experience working with dockers -- and I've done everything through the unraid UI.

My binhex-sonarr docker was installed through the 'community applications' plugin.  Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong here?

My /config points to  /mnt/cache/appdata/sonar

My /media points to/mnt/user/videos

Any plans to have an official Sonarr with VPN and/or NZBGet with VPN (I know someone has forked your code and added it but just wondering if these were on your radar). Thx!

What would be the benefit of having VPN integration with Sonarr?

Anyway, how about TLS/SSL support with Sonarr?! :-)

See here:

https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/SSL

I am on a VPN kick :) Not a huge need but it would be nice. For the SSL, I run a reverse proxy docker in front of my Sonarr and have my own certificate.

Thanks for the work on the DelugeVPN.  It works great!

I noticed that the LAN_RANGE was added.  If I'm understanding correctly, I should be able to connect to the daemon from elsewhere on my LAN in that IP range.  So I should be able to download the Deluge application on Windows/OSX and connect?  I created a user in the auth file, and used those credentials within the Deluge application, but it won't connect at all.  Is my thinking correct and I should be able to do this?  And if so, any thoughts on why it might not be working?

Thanks!

kurterik, I have been attempting to do the same thing. Where did you see the LAN_RANGE option?

Any plans to have an official Sonarr with VPN and/or NZBGet with VPN (I know someone has forked your code and added it but just wondering if these were on your radar). Thx!

What would be the benefit of having VPN integration with Sonarr?

Anyway, how about TLS/SSL support with Sonarr?! :-)

See here:

https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/SSL

I am on a VPN kick :) Not a huge need but it would be nice. For the SSL, I run a reverse proxy docker in front of my Sonarr and have my own certificate.

Some ISP's block known indexing sites and having VPN is a work-around. You could always turn on delugeVPN privoxy and point your Sonarr to that, couldnt you?

kurterik, I have been attempting to do the same thing. Where did you seen the LAN_RANGE option?

It's in the Advanced View -> Environment Variables.

Let me know if you get it working.

Funny, I just updated to the latest version and I don't seem to have that option under my Environment Variables. I suppose I could just add it. Were there any examples listed under Variable Values?

I installed the SAB and Sickbeard docker in my new V6 build.  I can't find the AutoprocessTV folder?  Any clues?

My old install had 7 directories (autoprocessTV, cache, cherrypy, data, lib, sickbeard, test) and docker on only has 2 (config and data which are set in my cache drive under .apps)  I'm confused!

I need some help with the plex docker.  I had it working, but do to some issues with the config folder, IE Moved moved it on me because I'm an idiot.  The install is all borked up.  I tried completely removing the plugin and reinstalling but its not working...  I think there are remnants somewhere of the config maybe in docker.img because even when I remove the docker I can't delete the mapped config folder, it errors out.  I have to ssh into and delete it manually...  Any help would greatly be appreciated.  Let me know what logs or screen shots you need to help.