[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

I'm really new to Docker, but if i'm getting this correct, you can change and simplify your start.sh file for Madsonic with the following:

# enable/disable ssl based on env variable set from docker container run command
SETSSL="--port=4040"

if [[ $SSL == "yes" ]]; then
echo "Enabling SSL for Madsonic"
SETSSL="--https-port=4050"
else
echo "Disabling SSL for Madsonic"
fi

/opt/madsonic/madsonic.sh --home=/config --host=0.0.0.0 ${SETSSL} --context-path=/${CONTEXT_PATH} --default-music-folder=/media --default-podcast-folder=/config/media/podcast --default-playlist-import-folder=/config/playlists/import --default-playlist-export-folder=/config/playlists/export --default-playlist-backup-folder=/config/playlists/backup

Then, you just need to have an environment variable for "CONTEXT_PATH" for someone to change it. If it's blank, then it defaults to root which is how it is now.

thats exactly what you would do :-), i shall "make it so", keep an eye for an updated image dropping in the next few days, got bored and did it :-), pull down the update then please add env var CONTEXT_PATH and set the value e.g. "/madsonic" (you will need to specify the forward slash)

I've been running the binhex-plex docker for quite some time, but I see now you have a plexpass version - what would be the correct way to switch to plexpass?

untested, but here is how i would probably approach this:-

1. create screenshots of plex webui and how you have it configured for media, paths etc

2. download plexpass, configure same as plex EXCEPT /config which should point at a new folder

3. run plexpass edition to generate files/folders

4. configure plexpass to point at same media folders (see screenshots)

5. stop plexpass docker

6. stop plex docker

7. copy media and metadata folders from config for plex to plexpass

8. start plexpass edition and cross your fingers :-)

Finally got around to doing this.  It worked, except all the watched and unwatched data reset.  Other than that this seemed to work fine.

Thanks!

Hi,

After using the DelugeVPN docker for a month or so it has suddenly stopped working :(

The web gui is up, but now whenever I load it it just shows me an empty "Connection Manager" window (see screenshot).

I have also found this in the log file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/main.py", line 230, in start_daemon
Daemon(options, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py", line 161, in __init__
component.start("PreferencesManager")
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py", line 296, in start
deferreds.append(self.components[name]._component_start())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py", line 124, in _component_start
d = maybeDeferred(self.start)
--- ---
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 150, in maybeDeferred
result = f(*args, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 160, in start
self._on_set_listen_ports)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py", line 312, in register_set_function
function(key, self.__config[key])
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 254, in _on_set_listen_ports
self.session.listen_on(value[0], value[1], str(self.config["listen_interface"]).strip())
exceptions.RuntimeError: Cannot assign requested address

I'm not sure where to go from here.  Any ideas?

I have also included a screenshot of my settings.

Thanks!

connection_manager.png.87eecea8b75f482b07f904db3a467a3e.png

settings.png.d5a516062feee43c0b98a76c38357976.png

Hi,

After using the DelugeVPN docker for a month or so it has suddenly stopped working :(

The web gui is up, but now whenever I load it it just shows me an empty "Connection Manager" window (see screenshot).

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/main.py", line 230, in start_daemon
Daemon(options, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py", line 161, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py", line 124, in _component_start
--- ---
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 150, in maybeDeferred
result = f(*args, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 160, in start
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py", line 312, in register_set_function
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 254, in _on_set_listen_ports
self.session.listen_on(value[0], value[1], str(self.config["listen_interface"]).strip())

Thanks!

hi n3vik, think i know whats going on here, basically i need to manually modify the configuration file for the listening interface BEFORE deluge starts, i was previously using the deluge-console, which cant be used until deluge daemon is running, issue is deluge then tries to bind to an ip that doesnt exist and errors, bit of a catch-22. so i need to get sed to do the work for me before it starts.

short story is, new image is built, force a check for updates and let me know if it fixes your issue.

oh and a quick fyi, the following error is an issue with the core of deluge (libtorrent) and can safely be ignored:-

exceptions.RuntimeError: Address family not supported by protocol

see here for bug raised on github https://github.com/arvidn/libtorrent/issues/137

I just installed your update, and I'm sorry to report it didn't help :(

Thanks for trying though.

ok some suggestions/questions:-

1. firstly can you post your current supervisord.log file here

2. what version of deluge are you running?, just trying identify if your running the ltagged version 1.3.11 or the "latest".

3. try shutting down deluge then open up /config/core.conf and look for the following line, and remove any value in the <> such that you end up with a empty string "", save and start deluge:-

"listen_interface": "<an ip address>", 

4. if the above doesn't work then try shutting down deluge, then rename your config folder, then start deluge to force the re-creation of the config files/folders, see if this gets things working, this is a bit of a lat ditch attempt though, as you will then need to re-configure deluge, but it would at least get you working.

Hi,

Daemon(options, args)
--- ---
result = f(*args, **kw)

Thanks!

hi n3vik, think i know whats going on here, basically i need to manually modify the configuration file for the listening interface BEFORE deluge starts, i was previously using the deluge-console, which cant be used until deluge daemon is running, issue is deluge then tries to bind to an ip that doesnt exist and errors, bit of a catch-22. so i need to get sed to do the work for me before it starts.

short story is, new image is built, force a check for updates and let me know if it fixes your issue.

oh and a quick fyi, the following error is an issue with the core of deluge (libtorrent) and can safely be ignored:-

see here for bug raised on github https://github.com/arvidn/libtorrent/issues/137

Updated today and now getting the same error.  Any ideas?

Daemon(options, args)

--- ---

result = f(*args, **kw)

I'm using the binhex Sabnzbd and Sonarr containers. For some reason Sonarr is not seeing and processing the downloads from Sabnzd. The files are being downloaded to /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/complete/tv/ so that's the path I mapped to /data for Sonarr. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Sonarr triggers the download in Sabnzb through the api just fine!

Hi,

Daemon(options, args)
--- ---
result = f(*args, **kw)

Thanks!

Updated today and now getting the same error.  Any ideas?

Daemon(options, args)

--- ---

result = f(*args, **kw)

This error can be ignored, it's a bug in deluge, im assuming it works fine your just seeing this error in the log right?

Hi Binhex - they way i have get_iplayer on my ubuntu box (which i'm trying to replace with docker containers on my unraid box) is:

• get_iplayer installed from source
  • scheduled cron job to trigger schedule updates every 3 hours
  • get_iplayer pvr web interface to manage the watchlist
  • cron jobs every 3 hours passing custom parameters to download tv shows and podcasts (radio) with specific metadata tagging e.g. MP3 tags, conversion options etc.

this works really well for me - i can use the GUI to manage the watchlist by e.g. searching for items in a clear catalogue, setting up complex searches etc. I have no idea how to build a docker, but would be happy to help enhance your one if you have some pointers about where to start?

hi rara1234, thanks for the volunteered help on this, its appreciated!. couple of questions for you:-

1. where does the webui store its configuration information?, can this be configured or would it have to be symlinked in some manner?

2. can you pre-configure some of the options in the webui, or again is this going to have to be done only using the webui?.

whilst the way i currently have it running is a little low tech, it generally works quite well, so i want to make sure if i do move to using the webui that its just as solid. right im going to have a play with this now, i may come back with more questions :-).

oh and btw this is a quite old thread, best to keep any future posts in my new snagly docker support thread here:- http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38055.0

1. The web app simply automates the use of the PVR functionality: https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/documentation#pvr-usage

So if you were to map that folder (~/.get_iplayer/pvr/) the searches would persist between refreshes.

2. Not sure what options you'd want to configure? or do you mean about searching, download options etc.?

Since the latest update, the DelugeVPN docker has been acting up.

I have the scheduler plugin installed and it used to work fine, but now it will not unpause the dockers when the schedule gets to the "Normal" time, and it's not pausing when the schedule gets to the "Paused" times.

I have to restart the docker after we get into the normal time, and it works perfectly, but it's not stopping downloads automatically when it gets into the paused time; which has killed my data on my limited internet plan :(

Is there any way for me to go back to the previous docker/deluge version, which worked just fine?

yep i spotted this also, i have for now created a tag so you can roll back, if you open unraid webui and do an advanced edit on the docker container, then change the Repository line to be "binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.11" then save it should pick up 1.3.11 and you should be back in business.

i did attempt to raise this as a bug on the deluge website but their captcha thing is completely bust so i cant even register in order to raise the bug *sigh*, lets hope somebody who does have an account has noticed this and created the bug report.

Does anyone know if this issue is resolved in a new version? I'm still on 1.3.11, which is working fine, but i'd prefer to get back on latest, just so I don't have to wonder when I can update again.

Since the latest update, the DelugeVPN docker has been acting up.

I have the scheduler plugin installed and it used to work fine, but now it will not unpause the dockers when the schedule gets to the "Normal" time, and it's not pausing when the schedule gets to the "Paused" times.

I have to restart the docker after we get into the normal time, and it works perfectly, but it's not stopping downloads automatically when it gets into the paused time; which has killed my data on my limited internet plan :(

Is there any way for me to go back to the previous docker/deluge version, which worked just fine?

yep i spotted this also, i have for now created a tag so you can roll back, if you open unraid webui and do an advanced edit on the docker container, then change the Repository line to be "binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.11" then save it should pick up 1.3.11 and you should be back in business.

i did attempt to raise this as a bug on the deluge website but their captcha thing is completely bust so i cant even register in order to raise the bug *sigh*, lets hope somebody who does have an account has noticed this and created the bug report.

Does anyone know if this issue is resolved in a new version? I'm still on 1.3.11, which is working fine, but i'd prefer to get back on latest, just so I don't have to wonder when I can update again.

you and me both mate!, i see there is a 1.3.13 release on the horizon, hopefully this will include the fixed up scheduler plugin eh!.

4. if the above doesn't work then try shutting down deluge, then rename your config folder, then start deluge to force the re-creation of the config files/folders, see if this gets things working, this is a bit of a lat ditch attempt though, as you will then need to re-configure deluge, but it would at least get you working.

In the end I had to delete my old config folder and it is working again now.... except now whenever I restart deluge all my settings are reset.  It is creating a new config folder ok, if I look at the settings in the config/core.conf file they all look ok, but if I restart the container all the settings are back to their default values :(

Any ideas?

Thanks

Updated NZBget and now it's unreachable.

Attached log.

You can ssh into the box until it´s updated and do:

docker exec -it binhex-nzbget bash
ln -sf /usr/lib/libncursesw.so /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.6

then exit out and restart the container.

thanks for the hint :-), def was ncurses related, looks like nzbget now uses ncurses 6.x, have tweaked the image and its now built and confirmed working.

dirtyofries - please can you pull down the image and test, please let me know the result.

I'm having problems with deluge, both the binhex and needo versions.  No announces get through; tracker status just says "Error:".  binhex version actually has a log that says something that is virtually identical to the python error traces already posted in this thread.  needo deluge and gfjardim Transmission logs just say "No SSH host key available. Generating one..." but at least Transmission is able to announce and get a proper reply.

In the end I had to delete my old config folder and it is working again now.... except now whenever I restart deluge all my settings are reset.  It is creating a new config folder ok, if I look at the settings in the config/core.conf file they all look ok, but if I restart the container all the settings are back to their default values :(

Any ideas?

Thanks

this sounds like the mover script is moving your config files to the array, make sure the host path you are setting for /config is set to cache only.

I'm having problems with deluge, both the binhex and needo versions.  No announces get through; tracker status just says "Error:".  binhex version actually has a log that says something that is virtually identical to the python error traces already posted in this thread.  needo deluge and gfjardim Transmission logs just say "No SSH host key available. Generating one..." but at least Transmission is able to announce and get a proper reply.

im not seeing any tracker issues with deluge, seeing the normal "Announce OK", are you sure the tracker isnt down?.  can you post the python traceback your on about?.

edit - one other thing to verify is that you have port 58946 port defined for the container, there should be an entry for tcp AND udp for this port in the unraid webui, if you dont have both protocols then you may get a failure to connect to the tracker.

im not seeing any tracker issues with deluge, seeing the normal "Announce OK", are you sure the tracker isnt down?.  can you post the python traceback your on about?.

edit - one other thing to verify is that you have port 58946 port defined for the container, there should be an entry for tcp AND udp for this port in the unraid webui, if you dont have both protocols then you may get a failure to connect to the tracker.

Ports are fine, both TCP and UDP are defined.  Tracker is up - I can connect just fine with gfjardim-Transmission.

Log as viewed from webgui's docker tab, clicking on log icon:

2015-10-15 09:43:13,477 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2015-10-15 09:43:13,477 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/deluge.conf" during parsing
2015-10-15 09:43:13,481 INFO supervisord started with pid 1
2015-10-15 09:43:14,486 INFO spawned: 'deluged' with pid 9
2015-10-15 09:43:14,488 INFO spawned: 'deluge-web' with pid 10
2015-10-15 09:43:15,136 DEBG 'deluged' stderr output:
Unhandled error in Deferred:

Daemon(options, args)
--- ---
result = f(*args, **kw)

2015-10-15 09:43:16,137 INFO success: deluged entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-10-15 09:43:16,137 INFO success: deluge-web entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

And after I request stop:

2015-10-15 09:43:47,812 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request
2015-10-15 09:43:47,813 DEBG killing deluge-web (pid 10) with signal SIGTERM
2015-10-15 09:43:47,813 INFO waiting for deluged, deluge-web to die
2015-10-15 09:43:47,876 DEBG fd 9 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>
2015-10-15 09:43:47,876 DEBG fd 14 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>
2015-10-15 09:43:47,877 INFO stopped: deluge-web (exit status 0)
2015-10-15 09:43:47,877 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2015-10-15 09:43:47,878 DEBG killing deluged (pid 9) with signal SIGTERM
2015-10-15 09:43:50,881 INFO waiting for deluged to die
2015-10-15 09:43:53,884 INFO waiting for deluged to die
2015-10-15 09:43:56,887 INFO waiting for deluged to die

--

Edit: I should mention that needo-Deluge was working fine until about a week ago.  I tried binhex-Deluge after requesting help and not getting any responses in the needo support forum thread.

I've been trying to get delugevpn to work with Usenet Server VPN for absolutely ages and thanks to @jay_III it seems to be working and I can access the UI.

I'm receiving the following log errors, does this mean that I'm not connected to the VPN?

2015-10-18 13:45:52,641 DEBG 'deluge' stdout output:

[warn] tun0 interface ip address format incorrect

2015-10-18 13:45:52,655 DEBG 'privoxy' stdout output:

[warn] tun0 interface ip address format incorrect

I can't get deluge to save my settings, whenever I try to change the download locations it only persists until I restart it. It does save my password changes though. Log file says

config:388 Unable to load config file: /config/core.conf

[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 configmanager:70 Setting config directory to: /config
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 daemon:124 Deluge daemon 1.3.12
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 configmanager:70 Setting config directory to: /config
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 core:80 Starting libtorrent 1.0.6.0 session..
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 core:187 Failed to load lt state: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/session.state'
[ERROR   ] 17:25:17 config:387 Expecting property name: line 98 column 1 (char 2432)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py", line 385, in load
    self.__config.update(json.loads(data[start:end]))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
    obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
ValueError: Expecting property name: line 98 column 1 (char 2432)
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 config:388 Unable to load config file: /config/core.conf
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 rpcserver:367 Starting DelugeRPC server localhost:58846
[ERROR   ] 17:25:17 component:118 [Failure instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>: Address family not supported by protocol
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/main.py:230:start_daemon
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py:161:__init__
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py:296:start
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py:124:_component_start
--- <exception caught here> ---
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:150:maybeDeferred
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:162:start
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py:312:register_set_function
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:258:_on_set_listen_interface
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:276:_on_set_random_port
]
[ERROR   ] 17:25:17 component:118 [Failure instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>: Address family not supported by protocol
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/main.py:230:start_daemon
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py:169:__init__
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py:296:start
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py:124:_component_start
--- <exception caught here> ---
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:150:maybeDeferred
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:162:start
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py:312:register_set_function
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:258:_on_set_listen_interface
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:276:_on_set_random_port
]
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 torrentmanager:642 Successfully loaded state file: /config/state/torrents.state
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 torrentmanager:653 Unable to update state file to a compatible version: list index out of range
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 torrentmanager:762 Unable to load fastresume file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/state/torrents.fastresume'
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 torrentmanager:762 Unable to load fastresume file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/state/torrents.fastresume.bak'
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56911
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56912
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56913
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56915
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56916
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56917
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56918
[iNFO    ] 17:25:20 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:20 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56919
[iNFO    ] 17:25:20 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:20 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56920
[iNFO    ] 17:28:37 torrentmanager:723 Saving the state at: /config/state/torrents.state

/config is mapped to /mnt/user/apps/appdata/delugevpn Apps is the cache only share that has all my docker stuff and images.

Any thoughts? I've tried reinstalling, no dice.