[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Hello binhex,

Thanks for the reply.  I was able to read the faq before, but seeing my ios app on ipads won't run, hence I thought my server needs upgrade already.  Thanks, I will wait instead.

Both plex and plex pass edition are up to date, so you should simply be able to check for updates and then update the docker image, what version is the plex webui reporting your running?

Where do I check for updates?  Going into Docker tab shows plex is updated.  Accessing http://192.168.1.103:32400/web/index.html WEB tab shows Version 2.4.9 in settings.  What am I missing?  Opening Plex on IOS 8.4 shows it couldn't connect to server, says "HINT- Tap here to select another server.  Seeing another Tower, where it says Needs Update.

Going to settings, Server tab, shows Version 0.9.12.4  An update is available. Please install manually.

Taken from FAQ Q10:-

Once the new image has been built, then open the unRAID webui and click on the "Docker" tab and then press the "Check for Updates" button, this should then change the "Version" for the Docker container to "update ready" then simply click on this and click the "Just do it!" button to begin the download of the newer image.

if your not seeing "update ready" then either there isn't currently a new image available yet, or your running a beta version of unraid, i have seen earlier beta's of v6 now dont show updates pending for docker, 6.1.0 and later should work fine.

ok so 0.9.12.4 is out of date, you should see "update ready" if you follow the instructions quoted above.

I've been running the binhex-plex docker for quite some time, but I see now you have a plexpass version - what would be the correct way to switch to plexpass?

untested, but here is how i would probably approach this:-

1. create screenshots of plex webui and how you have it configured for media, paths etc

2. download plexpass, configure same as plex EXCEPT /config which should point at a new folder

3. run plexpass edition to generate files/folders

4. configure plexpass to point at same media folders (see screenshots)

5. stop plexpass docker

6. stop plex docker

7. copy media and metadata folders from config for plex to plexpass

8. start plexpass edition and cross your fingers :-)

Hi Binhex,

Any plans on updating Madsonic to the new 6.0 beta versions??

Looks like they have a bunch of new features....

If not the beta versions...can you update to the new stable version:  Madsonic 5.1.5260?

Thanks!

hi airbillion, no plans to support the latest beta (5260) im afraid, i want to stick with stable versions for now, but after your little nudge i did notice there is a newer stable build (5250), so i have now updated the image, please update at your convenience.

binhex.

Hi Binhex,

Any plans on updating Madsonic to the new 6.0 beta versions??

Looks like they have a bunch of new features....

If not the beta versions...can you update to the new stable version:  Madsonic 5.1.5260?

Thanks!

hi airbillion, no plans to support the latest beta (5260) im afraid, i want to stick with stable versions for now, but after your little nudge i did notice there is a newer stable build (5250), so i have now updated the image, please update at your convenience.

binhex.

Awesome!  Thanks a lot!!

I think the sickrage  container is broken I just updated today it is crashes

2015-09-21 13:18:55,057 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:

SickRage().start()

File "/opt/sickrage/SickBeard.py", line 324, in start

self.fix_clients_nonsense()

File "/opt/sickrage/SickBeard.py", line 142, in fix_clients_nonsense

filename = ek(os.path.join, sickbeard.PROG_DIR, file)

File "/opt/sickrage/sickrage/helper/encoding.py", line 39, in ek

2015-09-21 13:18:55,057 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:

result = function(*[ss(x) if isinstance(x, (str, unicode)) else x for x in args], **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 68, in join

if b.startswith('/'):

AttributeError: type object 'file' has no attribute 'startswith'

2015-09-21 13:18:55,093 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>

2015-09-21 13:18:55,093 DEBG fd 6 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>

2015-09-21 13:18:55,093 INFO exited: sickrage (exit status 1; not expected)

2015-09-21 13:18:55,093 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

2015-09-21 13:18:56,093 INFO gave up: sickrage entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

2015-09-21 13:19:24,378 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request

Since the latest update, the DelugeVPN docker has been acting up.

I have the scheduler plugin installed and it used to work fine, but now it will not unpause the dockers when the schedule gets to the "Normal" time, and it's not pausing when the schedule gets to the "Paused" times.

I have to restart the docker after we get into the normal time, and it works perfectly, but it's not stopping downloads automatically when it gets into the paused time; which has killed my data on my limited internet plan :(

Is there any way for me to go back to the previous docker/deluge version, which worked just fine?

Since the latest update, the DelugeVPN docker has been acting up.

I have the scheduler plugin installed and it used to work fine, but now it will not unpause the dockers when the schedule gets to the "Normal" time, and it's not pausing when the schedule gets to the "Paused" times.

I have to restart the docker after we get into the normal time, and it works perfectly, but it's not stopping downloads automatically when it gets into the paused time; which has killed my data on my limited internet plan :(

Is there any way for me to go back to the previous docker/deluge version, which worked just fine?

yep i spotted this also, i have for now created a tag so you can roll back, if you open unraid webui and do an advanced edit on the docker container, then change the Repository line to be "binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.11" then save it should pick up 1.3.11 and you should be back in business.

i did attempt to raise this as a bug on the deluge website but their captcha thing is completely bust so i cant even register in order to raise the bug *sigh*, lets hope somebody who does have an account has noticed this and created the bug report.

yep i spotted this also, i have for now created a tag so you can roll back, if you open unraid webui and do an advanced edit on the docker container, then change the Repository line to be "binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.11" then save it should pick up 1.3.11 and you should be back in business.

i did attempt to raise this as a bug on the deluge website but their captcha thing is completely bust so i cant even register in order to raise the bug *sigh*, lets hope somebody who does have an account has noticed this and created the bug report.

First, thank you!!

Second, haha, I tried to register to report it on their forum, and got stymied by their silly verification also :(

I'll roll back tonight when I get home.

I did the update for sonarr and it blew my whole configuration away and I was back to square one with nothing. Did anyone else lose their configuration?

You mean the update link from the Sonarr webUI?  It kills my config too, at least it did when I tried it a couple months ago...  Not sure why it does this, but basically don't try to use Sonarr's auto-update.  Wait for binhex to update the docker image and upgrade your via the unRAID webUI.

I did the update for sonarr and it blew my whole configuration away and I was back to square one with nothing. Did anyone else lose their configuration?

You mean the update link from the Sonarr webUI?  It kills my config too, at least it did when I tried it a couple months ago...  Not sure why it does this, but basically don't try to use Sonarr's auto-update.  Wait for binhex to update the docker image and upgrade your via the unRAID webUI.

No i did it from the docker page where it says update ready.

No i did it from the docker page where it says update ready.

Weird.  Nevermind me then...

I've been having an issue with Sonarr lately - it's not picking up anything from the KAT RSS feed.  Worked fine for a few months, and nothing has changed to my knowledge.  Everything seems to be working, including the manual searches.  Nothing obviously wrong in the logs that I can see.

Anyone else having similar issues?

I've been having an issue with Sonarr lately - it's not picking up anything from the KAT RSS feed.  Worked fine for a few months, and nothing has changed to my knowledge.  Everything seems to be working, including the manual searches.  Nothing obviously wrong in the logs that I can see.

I see some discussion of a similar issue on the sonarr forums, it seems that issue was resolved in a recent update.

This make me notice I'm running version 2.0.0.3212, while the latest in the AUR is 2.0.0.3357-1 (still a couple months old).  unRAID says updates are "Not Available".  Is this docker image way out of date, or is something messed up and why can't I see the update?

i know what this issue is, KAT have changed the way you download torrents from their website, you now can a redirect before you get the torrent download, this is tripping up a lot of automation tools, in fact this is causing issues for my own app MovieGrabber, so im fairly confident this is the issue.

oo looks like KAT have now removed the redirection!, things now work again, at least they do for MovieGrabber, please re-check for Sonarr now.

see some discussion of a similar issue on the sonarr forums, it seems that issue was resolved in a recent update.

This make me notice I'm running version 2.0.0.3212, while the latest in the AUR is 2.0.0.3357-1 (still a couple months old).  unRAID says updates are "Not Available".  Is this docker image way out of date, or is something messed up and why can't I see the update?

i wasnt aware there was a later version, my monitoring software i use must of failed me somehow, in any case i have now triggered a new build so please pull down at your convenience. A quick word of caution though, i dont think this will fix the KAT redirect issue, as this is a very recent change by KAT and thus is probably only fixed in the very latest bleeding edge builds of Sonarr, worth a go though, you never know right :-). - possibly a non issue now, see previous remarks above

Binhex,

I'm trying to use your delugevpn docker on a VM (not on unRAID) on which I mount the /data volume to a fstab mount point which maps to a unRAID disk. The problem I'm experiencing is that once the docker starts I'm unable to get at the deluge web console on port 8112. Telneting from with the VM to 8112 seems to work (telnet 0.0.0.0 8112), so I assume the web console is working but I'm seeing an error in the docker log for deluge daemon (attached).

exceptions.RuntimeError: Cannot assign requested address

I start your docker as such:

docker run -d --cap-add=NET_ADMIN -p 8112:8112 -p 8118:8118 --name=delugevpn -v /media/unRAID/downloads:/data -v /home/user/binhex/arch-delugevpn/config:/config -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -e VPN_ENABLED=yes -e VPN_USER=XXX -e VPN_PASS=XXX -e VPN_REMOTE=nl.privateinternetaccess.com -e VPN_PORT=1194 -e VPN_PROV=pia -e ENABLE_PRIVOXY=yes -e LAN_RANGE=192.168.3.1-192.168.3.254 binhex/arch-delugevpn

I also tried starting the container with:

docker run -d --net=host --privileged -e BIND_ADDR=VM_IP_ADDRESS ...

EDIT:

I'm able to see the deluged process despite the error. But I can't access the web console from another machine on my network despite starting the container with the LAN_RANGE variable, guess it might be iptables related or something. When does the iptable.sh file get run? Thoughts?

log2.txt

hi, im trying to figure out how to set the URL context with madsonic in the docker.  normally this is set in the .sh file with this:

-Dmadsonic.contextPath=/madsonic

which turns the web url into http://tower:4040/madsonic

but this is not a persistent setting.  Is there a way to specify the url base/context from the docker settings page so it persists?

I'm really new to Docker, but if i'm getting this correct, you can change and simplify your start.sh file for Madsonic with the following:

# enable/disable ssl based on env variable set from docker container run command
SETSSL="--port=4040"

if [[ $SSL == "yes" ]]; then
echo "Enabling SSL for Madsonic"
SETSSL="--https-port=4050"
else
echo "Disabling SSL for Madsonic"
fi

/opt/madsonic/madsonic.sh --home=/config --host=0.0.0.0 ${SETSSL} --context-path=/${CONTEXT_PATH} --default-music-folder=/media --default-podcast-folder=/config/media/podcast --default-playlist-import-folder=/config/playlists/import --default-playlist-export-folder=/config/playlists/export --default-playlist-backup-folder=/config/playlists/backup

Then, you just need to have an environment variable for "CONTEXT_PATH" for someone to change it. If it's blank, then it defaults to root which is how it is now. 

Has anyone been able to get delugevpn to work with SlickVPN? That's the VPN provider I am using, but I'm not sure if my problem has anything to do with that.

I've attached my supervisord.log file.

Basically, the docker works fine when VPN_ENABLED=no, but when I set it to yes, nothing works. I cannot contact the Deluge daemon and webgui at all, although it seems as if they are running according to the log file. I keep getting a "write UDPv4: Operation not permitted (code=1)" error over and over.

Any help would be much appreciated!

And here is my ovpn file:

# host/port of vpn server
remote gw1.yyz1.slickvpn.com 443 udp

# file containing username and password
# ... or prompt for authentication
auth-user-pass credentials.conf

# equivalent to pull, tls-client
client

# redirect all outgoing traffic to the vpn gateway
redirect-gateway

# verify the server certificate for authenticity
remote-cert-tls server

cipher AES-256-CBC

dev tun
keepalive 10 120
nobind

persist-key
persist-tun

verb 3

# certificate revocation list for invalid server certs
crl-verify certs/crl.pem

<ca>
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
<Certificate hidden>
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
</ca>

supervisord.log.txt

Binhex,

I'm trying to use your delugevpn docker on a VM (not on unRAID) on which I mount the /data volume to a fstab mount point which maps to a unRAID disk. The problem I'm experiencing is that once the docker starts I'm unable to get at the deluge web console on port 8112. Telneting from with the VM to 8112 seems to work (telnet 0.0.0.0 8112), so I assume the web console is working but I'm seeing an error in the docker log for deluge daemon (attached).

I start your docker as such:

docker run -d --cap-add=NET_ADMIN -p 8112:8112 -p 8118:8118 --name=delugevpn -v /media/unRAID/downloads:/data -v /home/user/binhex/arch-delugevpn/config:/config -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -e VPN_ENABLED=yes -e VPN_USER=XXX -e VPN_PASS=XXX -e VPN_REMOTE=nl.privateinternetaccess.com -e VPN_PORT=1194 -e VPN_PROV=pia -e ENABLE_PRIVOXY=yes -e LAN_RANGE=192.168.3.1-192.168.3.254 binhex/arch-delugevpn

I also tried starting the container with:

docker run -d --net=host --privileged -e BIND_ADDR=VM_IP_ADDRESS ...

EDIT:

I'm able to see the deluged process despite the error. But I can't access the web console from another machine on my network despite starting the container with the LAN_RANGE variable, guess it might be iptables related or something. When does the iptable.sh file get run? Thoughts?

hi joelones, the log is showing a traceback from python, so this is the first issue, i think whats happening is deluge doesnt have time to recognise the fact it has an adapter with that ip address and thus waves its hands in the air and says WTF, it then re-tries and deluge has caught up by then and binds correctly to the ip, error shown below:-

str(self.config["listen_interface"]).strip())

other than that the log looks fairly clean and there shouldnt be any issue running this docker on any linux platform to be honest, i think what i will do to fix the above is make the sleep a bit longer, give deluge a chance to see the interface and ip, python isnt known for performance :-).

the lan_range isnt quite working yet, thats something i put in as i was fiarly sure it would be an easy fix, turns out its a bitch, but i shall get that working, for now its bust, so you must talk to deluge webui and daemon on the hosts ip address or between docker containers (running on the same host).