Cache drive on main page

RageInvader

On the main page of unRAID webgui where you have the sections 'Array Devices' 'Boot Device' 'Unassigned Devices' and 'Array Operation'

I'd like to see 'Cache Devices' as a section as well.

Thanks

You do!

Not sure if it is visible after the array is started if you have no cache drive assigned.

I have Global Share - Cache Settings - Use cache disk: Yes

but then have all of my individual shares set to Use cache disk: No OR set to Use cache disk: Only.

The Cache Devices tab appears for me.

If I ever get around to setting up DVR with my HDHomerun I may have a cached share for that.

If the cache disk is assigned, but Use Cache is set to no (ie - cache is only used as an appdrive), then the cache section in main does not show up

ahhh. I have a cache drive but only use it for app data and have it set to off in general share settings. Thats why its not there when the array is started.

If the cache disk is assigned, but Use Cache is set to no (ie - cache is only used as an appdrive), then the cache section in main does not show up

ahhh. I have a cache drive but only use it for app data and have it set to off in general share settings. Thats why its not there when the array is started.

Well yes and no. That's the symptom of the bug. We need to fix it so the device shows up on main regardless of your settings. If you have a device assigned to the cache, it needs to show up under main.

Archived