Docker Install Failed

I tried to install a docker and got to the end with this error...

Command:root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker run -d --name="AirVideoServer" --net="host" --privileged="true" -e FOLDERS="Movies:/movies, TVShows:/tv" -e TZ="Australia/Sydney" -v "/mnt/user/Appdata/AirVideoServer":"/config":rw eroz/airvideo

Unable to find image 'eroz/airvideo' locally

Pulling repository eroz/airvideo

2015/04/17 19:11:15 Error pulling image (latest) from eroz/airvideo, remove /var/lib/docker/graph/536fe5b779966b3e4729438b8e0ee66d657c6b3ed8d02d135e80027438ee415f/layersize: read-only file system

The command failed.

Anyone able to assist

Cheers

Was using the Web GUI. Following some of the guides.

Have deleted all "appdata" contents and folders and anything to do with docker and ill try again.

Maybe I have something messed up along the way

1. do you have an appdata share ?

2. have you created the docker.img  (on the docker settings tab of the docker section)

So after removing everything docker related and starting again, Now docker wont start.

Steps so far:

Click on docker tab - Server status "stopped"

Docker Image = /nmt/disk1/appdata/docker/docker.img (share has been created called "appdata", currently using disk1 until I setup a cache drive

Image size = 10GB

Repository = https://github.com/gfjardim/docker-containers/tree/templates

Click Save.

Click Start.

Screen flashes, then nothing - Service still "stopped"

Now im scratching my head as to what's wrong!!

Have tried rebooting server, to no avail..

So after removing everything docker related and starting again, Now docker wont start.

Steps so far:

Docker Image = /nmt/disk1/appdata/docker/docker.img (share has been created called "appdata", currently using disk1 until I setup a cache drive

Image size = 10GB

Click Save.

Click Start.

/nmt/disk1/appdata/docker/docker.img

typo ?

should be

/mnt/disk1/appdata/docker/docker.img

Steps so far:

Image size = 10GB

Click Save.

Click Start.

/nmt/disk1/appdata/docker/docker.img

typo ?

should be

/mnt/disk1/appdata/docker/docker.img

Just saw that myself and changed to /mnt/

But did not make any difference

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I know this post is somewhat old but I am having this exact same issue. I was having issues with plex (I figured out it was a DNS issues and have since corrected that problem) but before I figured out the DNS issues i  I was uninstalling and reinstalling my Plex docker (I am using the needo plex docker) to try and figure things out and now I can't get it back..

I was able to remove and reinstall the docker several times without and problem but then sudenly I couln't reinstall it. I attached a picture of the error I get now every time I try and install any docker:

Capture2.JPG.1ea11303f5a3f3686e2aedb906068b93.JPG

Hello,

I know this post is somewhat old but I am having this exact same issue. I was having issues with plex (I figured out it was a DNS issues and have since corrected that problem) but before I figured out the DNS issues i  I was uninstalling and reinstalling my Plex docker (I am using the needo plex docker) to try and figure things out and now I can't get it back..

I was able to remove and reinstall the docker several times without and problem but then sudenly I couln't reinstall it. I attached a picture of the error I get now every time I try and install any docker:

Can you ping hub.docker.com from your server?

yes, that I can ping.

I am currently running unRAID 6.0 beta 15, which I know is older, so I attempted to upgrade to the latest version tonight. I was able to do the upgrade but ran into all sorts of problems with the registration key. I have always had the trial version of unraid (so far I have not needed anything else) so when I upgraded I requested another trial key. I got the email with the URL key link to install and that all went fine, but when I went to start my array again it wouldn't let me. It said 'too many devices attached. Please consider upgrading your registration key' (even though all I have is a cache drive, parity drive, and one data drive.) I went back to the registration page and it said my trial was expired but it wouldn't let me request an extension because my license key is still current. I decided to go ahead and buy unraid plus, i was going to need it eventually anyway, so I filled out all the order form pages and submitted my order but then received an error that my transaction could not be processed due to an incorrect street addresss and zip code (even though they were correct) but I was still charged $90 and have received no email with a new registration key.

So at the moment I can go no where with the latest version of unRAID. I setup another flash drive with my old 6.0 beta 15 again. So I am hoping I can at least get this version up and running while I am trying to figure our my license key fiasco

I got everything fixed and up and running. I was able to upgrade to unRAID 6.1.6 by using a different flash drive (so a different flash GUID was used) to get a trail license key.

With the upgrade everything with unRAID is now working. My Community Applications plugin is working and I can now download dockers without issue.

Since that is all working now, so is my Plex. It now auto-updated to the most current version for the web app and for the server. So I can now sign into it, works with my Apple TV 4 that I just purchased, and since I fixed the DNS issue, it is also downloading metadata again. (These were all other problems I was having)

Now the only thing I gotta figure out is getting the unRAID Plus license key that I purchased but never got the email for so I can get off the trial version. But at least I am up and running again!