WebUI crash after starting the array

Warning: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in state/sec.ini on line 216

in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/template.php on line 34

Warning: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']' in state/shares.ini on line 67

in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/template.php on line 38

Warning: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in state/sec_nfs.ini on line 169

in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/template.php on line 39

Warning: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in state/sec_afp.ini on line 295

in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/template.php on line 40

Yes many times, got the issue from my cell phone and tablet too.

Plugins, were installed after the issue appeared, can see the new plugins icons because they are at the bottom.

Issue happens when I start the array. Before that, I can see everything.

Yes many times, got the issue from my cell phone and tablet too.

Plugins, were installed after the issue appeared, can see the new plugins icons because they are at the bottom.

Issue happens when I start the array. Before that, I can see everything.

Does the folder /boot/config/shares exist, if so delete it and reboot your system.

It looks like some corrupted files, maybe also worthwhile to check for errors on your USB stick (take it out and run a disk check on it from a windows machine)

Is it only the Settings page that's broken?

All these files you have been deleting will be recreated when you make settings for them in the webGUI.

/boot/config/shares.cfg is from the Global Shares page.

/boot/config/shares/ folder is the .cfg files of each user share. Your user shares will have default configuration until you set them again.

In your OP, you said you did a clean install of 6b15. Exactly what do you mean by that? Did you copy anything from your previous install, or did you start from scratch and reassign all your drives?

The issue is in every tabs. As soon that I Start the array, I miss the top of every tab. So impossible to create Docker containers.

For the clean Install, I made a backup of my USB drive, did format it and install the 6b15. Since then, I got the issue.

The issue is in every tabs. As soon that I Start the array, I miss the top of every tab. So impossible to create Docker containers.

For the clean Install, I made a backup of my USB drive, did format it and install the 6b15. Since then, I got the issue.

So just to clarify even further, there was nothing from your previous install that you copied back to the flash after formatting and installing 6b15. So therefore, you would have had to reassign all of your drives. Correct?

In your OP you said you were on 5.0.6. So you have never actually been able to install Docker containers before now, or do you have another system on v6? Sounds like there are a lot of things you can't do, so just wondering why you singled out Dockers at this point if you have never had a working v6.

In one of your earlier posts, you said the plugins were installed after the problem started. How did you install plugins if the webGUI was broken? You must install them (and only the 64bit versions) through webGUI.

I installed them with the installplg command. And this is my only system.

I singled out Docker because it is my principal reason to upgrade to v6. My shares are accessibles, but I can't run my usual stuff (torrent client, sickbeard, couchpotato, mysql, etc)

I installed them with the installplg command. And this is my only system.

I singled out Docker because it is my principal reason to upgrade to v6. My shares are accessibles, but I can't run my usual stuff (torrent client, sickbeard, couchpotato, mysql, etc)

Then you installed the plugins incorrectly. You must install them from the webGUI as instructed in the Dynamix V6 Plugins thread. Do you know if you installed the v6 versions or the v5 version of the plugins?