Cannot login to my tower - console or web

Hi Folks,

I have never encountered an issue like this and I hope there is an easy solution.

I tried different browsers and they all come up with a sign on window that asks me for my credentials.

I have not been able to login to my tower with any of the user or administrative credentials I created. Where/how do I start to diagnose this? Can I go into my flash drive on another machine to add another admin profile?

I had noticed at one point that none of my accounts would log me in except for the admin account. Then the admin account wouldn't work - not on the console or telnet.

Come to think of it, I am pretty sure this happened since upgrading unraid from 6-12 to the only upgrade available (which I don't remember) in one of the settings or utilities tabs. I have not been in this machine much because this server just keeps doing its thing. I love it. But now I am not sure what to do.

How can I extract info from the flash drive?

Thanks,

Camel

I have to follow this up.

It is happening again. Can't login from any computer with any user/admin credentials--although, one of my backup programs tests one of the user logins as successful but I can't login via browser with the same credentials. Now the only way I can log in is to use the root/pw.

Is there something that I can do to keep this at bay? Why is this happening again? Any thoughts?

Thank you

Camel

It is happening again. Can't login from any computer with any user/admin credentials--although, one of my backup programs tests one of the user logins as successful but I can't login via browser with the same credentials. Now the only way I can log in is to use the root/pw.

Is there something that I can do to keep this at bay? Why is this happening again? Any thoughts?

Thank you

Camel

Your password is getting changed and you don't know how? Are you being hacked?

Thank you

Camel

Your password is getting changed and you don't know how? Are you being hacked?

A syslog might provide some clues