Mouse support over VNC and other related questions

I now did the step and successfully installed Win8.1. Was quite surprised that this went rather easy.

I have a few questions though:

1) I am using VNC to access the VM. Unfortunately, I cannot use my mouse remotely through VNC. How can I enable this?

2) VNC is not full-screen. Possible?

• 1 month later...

I deleted it, but unfortunately this did not change anything. It is not too urgent, so I can wait for the next release if you are upgrading noVNC anyways.

6.1 rc3 has been released which contains the noVNC upgrade.  Let me know if that changes anything for you.

Unfortunately, this is still not working in 6.1.2.

I deleted it, but unfortunately this did not change anything. It is not too urgent, so I can wait for the next release if you are upgrading noVNC anyways.

6.1 rc3 has been released which contains the noVNC upgrade.  Let me know if that changes anything for you.

Unfortunately, this is still not working in 6.1.2.

Thanks for reporting.  The biggest challenge here is that I don't have a touchscreen laptop to test with.  That said, I will do some more research to see what we can do to fix.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...