[solved]Dockers getting write/space errors but loads of free space

deviousx

/var/lib/docker was 15G but shows it's been 100% used

/var/log size is 384m but only 1%

I used the recommended amount that was in the guides but all did update dockers and they wouldn't start.

I set it to the root of cache drive but cache is 230GB

I really don't understand what's used up 15gb all the dockers i was using were sabnzbd, couchpotato, Emby server and sonarr so is the docker size to small?

I'm assuming the fix is to delete docker image and reinstalling it with all apps.

Yes

Would moving image to app directory make a difference?

No

And how exactly can i figure out what sabnzbd doing wrong or any of them

Make sure none of them are configured to save anything to any folder that is not in one of the folders specified for container volume.

I'm assuming the fix is to delete docker image and reinstalling it with all apps.

Yes

No

Make sure none of them are configured to save anything to any folder that is not in one of the folders specified for container volume.

Thanks going through this again now with guide for reference and just noticed i've been going /mnt/cache/ rather then /mnt/usr/

e.g

my docker image is/mnt/cache/app/docker.img instead of /mnt/usr/app/docker.img

likewise my sabnzbd is set:

/config  /mnt/cache/app/sabnzbd/

/downloads  /mnt/cache/app/sabnzbd/Downloads/

/incomplete-downloads  /mnt/cache/app/sabnzbd/Downloads/incomplete/

/media  /mnt/user/

I only just noticed my Downloads folder is within the Sabnzbd config folder could the be where the issue is?

Yes

No

Thanks going through this again now with guide for reference and just noticed i've been going /mnt/cache/ rather then /mnt/usr/

e.g

/media  /mnt/user/

I only just noticed my Downloads folder is within the Sabnzbd config folder could the be where the issue is?

There is nothing wrong with specifying a cache-only app share as /mnt/cache/app. In fact, that's the way I prefer it since it reminds me that it is cache-only.

See the post squid linked.

Yes

No

e.g

/media  /mnt/user/

There is nothing wrong with specifying a cache-only app share as /mnt/cache/app. In fact, that's the way I prefer it since it reminds me that it is cache-only.

See the post squid linked.

Thanks guys i Think Squid's link was the problem i was having i'm gonna go over everything now make sure there is no issue

Archived