Simple guide for noobs on how to setup SabNZB and Sickbeard/Sickrage

ashman70

I have searched and read a bunch of threads on this but only end up with more questions. I currently have SabNZB setup on my Mac and Sickbeard setup on a Windows 7 VM, I'd like to consolidate those into a docker on Unraid, what's the easiest way? I have zero experience with dockers on unraid, so I am a noob when it comes to that. I'd like to use my cache drive for both setups and I currently have Dockers turned on pointing to an image on my cache drive, its just the next steps I'm not so sure about and the little details like paths etc confuse me.

Thanks

AM

Fundamentally, there is zero difference between setting them up on windows and setting them up via docker.

As you said, the hard thing to wrap your head around in the path mapping.  For that, the easiest way to do it (without understanding whats actually going on) would be for each container to map /mnt to /mnt and for any references within the container to downloads or completed movies, or whatnot (everything but the config / appdata folder) to use those to the appropriate share.

See the Docker FAQ for more info to make your head explode (http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40937.0)