[Support] binhex - SABnzbdVPN

I have this back to working but only by using UDP instead of TCP with PIA, and by disabling Strict Port Forward even though I selected a supported server according to PIA.

Not sure where the issue lies.

Hi all, have recently been having an issue where Sab is saying that I have 0 Bytes available. The data folder that Sab reads/writes to resides on my Cache pool and overflows to the array. The cache pool itself has almost 3TB free and the array has quite a bit more than that so I am not sure what is going on. This has never been an issue until yesterday. I did lose a couple of disks last week and the replacements showed up today so I am running a data rebuild right now but this was a problem before the rebuild started. I even went as far as uninstalling and re-installing Sab with no luck. Any idea where is it pulling that free storage number from?

Edit: If I clear my config and setup sab from scratch it shows the correct amount of free space.

Edited by IndianaJoe1216

I restarted the container today and the PIA Wireguard is not working, the logs show:

[warn] Unable to successfully download PIA json to generate token for wireguard from URL 'https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/gtoken/generateToken'

OpenVPN works fine still.

On 8/16/2024 at 3:26 AM, skel2raw said:

Edit2:

It seems that for some reason with br0 the portmappings are gone. When I create a new custom network the portmappings are back again and I cann access the UI. Do you know how I can geht the portmappings for the containers on the br0 network back?

I'm having the same issue with all my binhex dockers. In the docker overview there is nothing in the "Port Mapping" column and the majority of my dockers are using custom networks. This was all working fine for years, and seems to have broken recently, perhaps with the last unraid upgrade?

Did you ever figure out a workaround? I'd like to avoid creating all new custom networks and remapping everything.

18 hours ago, Slappy said:

I'm having the same issue with all my binhex dockers. In the docker overview there is nothing in the "Port Mapping" column and the majority of my dockers are using custom networks. This was all working fine for years, and seems to have broken recently, perhaps with the last unraid upgrade?

Did you ever figure out a workaround? I'd like to avoid creating all new custom networks and remapping everything.

Unfortnuately I did not figure out what exactly caused this issue. I eventually ended up creating new custom networks and avoiding br0. I also think it has to do with a recent Unraid update. Though this issue began with the binhex dockers, it was not limited to those. It also happend e.g. with the official Plex container.

Updated SABNZB and after the update can't get to the web UI.

The log stops at "2024-09-11 16:17:42.064377 [info] ENABLE_PRIVOXY defined as 'no'" then nothing further, no start script etc etc as id did in the past. 

Turned off VPN and no change.

Unraid is Version 6.12.10 2024-04-03 and all my "binhex" dockers have been running fine since the update in April. I haven't updated the rest of the binhex's.

Suggestions much appreciated.

update - rebooted the server and it's fine. 😖

further update - if i change anything in the docker config then change it back it fails to start with the log showing the same point at which it stops. Rebooted the server again and it hasn't come back. HOw do i revert to the last installed version?

Edited by grizlyadams