Dynamix Update - All Dockers vanished

Hi,

I updated the plugins and all of my dockers have vanished yet again and none are accessible either! Is this an unraid fault?

- They are still located on the USB.

What information  do you need to help diagnose this recurring fault?

The Docker Plugin is now displaying this error:

Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to unix:///var/run/docker.sock (Connection refused) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 490 Couldn't create socket: [111] Connection refused Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to unix:///var/run/docker.sock (Connection refused) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 490 Couldn't create socket: [111] Connection refused

Thanks

Your OP mentions plugins and even a Docker plugin. Docker is not a plugin, and neither is the docker management page so I don't really know what you mean.

Try booting in SAFE mode since there seems to be some confusion regarding installed plugins.

There is no confusion. The plugin is the docker one that comes pre installed on the latest version of UnRAID. The plugin is stopping the dockers loading as it is kicking up tons of errors; also 25GB should be ample for six apps

It appears that your docker.img file is either completely full or is corrupted.  Best course of action is to probably delete the docker.img, then reinstall your apps via CA's previous apps section.  After the download they'll be back running the same way as before

Ok, but this is becoming annoying lol