[Plugin] controlrd

On 9/7/2024 at 2:22 PM, jbrodriguez said:

they were showing with the latest app/controlrd plugin and suddendly disappeared ?

the missing csrf_token is not an issue, it just tells wether the server is up or down

in any case can you provide me some troubleshooting data from your server ? if yes, pls follow the instructions on this page https://github.com/jbrodriguez/controlr-support

On 9/7/2024 at 3:08 PM, Unraid-arr said:

I have done this. Had to provide the port as well. :) with URL.

Cannot copy the email from your link to send. Hope it reached you. 🤣

Thanks!

Received update to android app today v6.9.1.

Now I can see docker and VMs. Although icons don't show for them.

I hope that was the intention with this update.

Thanks for quick fix. 😊

Edited by Unraid-arr
Clarity
5 hours ago, jbrodriguez said:

yea, i did, there was an issue with the data, but thanks anyways, really appreciate it !!

Thanks, if you need something let me know. I'll be happy to run it again.

Got the v6.9.2. icons loading now. 🎉

That was fast. 🏎️

Thanks !

• Like 1
On 9/5/2024 at 3:55 AM, jbrodriguez said:

i had the same issue as you, i solved it by whitelisting the myunraid.net domain in the rebind protection feature of my firewall

do you have a firewall where you can whitelist rebind domains ?

Yeah... the rebind protection is probably what was causing it. OPNsense doesn't have a way to whitelist rebind domains, but I was able to add a DNS override to Unbound to point my specific myunraid.net address to my server's local IP. That seems to have fixed it. Sadly Controlr no longer works over ZeroTier though. Guess I'll investigate wireguard at some point.

15 minutes ago, canadrian said:

OPNsense doesn't have a way to whitelist rebind domains

woa, that's a suprise, it seems unbound does support rebind whitelisting, maybe its a bug 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, canadrian said:

Sadly Controlr no longer works over ZeroTier though. Guess I'll investigate wireguard at some point

i haven't tried zerotier, but i can vouch for wireguard, i set it to on demand on my phone and it works seamleassly when im out of my wifi coverage, no hiccups at all (using navidrome to stream music or to access my unraid server)

it just works

50 minutes ago, jbrodriguez said:

it seems unbound does support rebind whitelisting

Oh it probably does under the hood, but I don’t think it does through the OPNsense GUI. This works and means I don’t have to go making manual edits via the terminal to config files I’ll just forget about. 😆 

• Like 1

Well, the Controlr app stopped working for me.

I uninstalled the old plugin, installed the new one (Controlrd), removed the server from the app.

Now, it can't find me server if I try to re-add it. The app continuously says the server is offline, even though it's online. All that, in my home network.

What gives?

7 hours ago, JonL said:

Well, the Controlr app stopped working for me.

I uninstalled the old plugin, installed the new one (Controlrd), removed the server from the app.

Now, it can't find me server if I try to re-add it. The app continuously says the server is offline, even though it's online. All that, in my home network.

What gives?

hi, are you accessing your server via https ? if that's the case you need to provision a let's encrypt certificate and access the server with the myunraid.net url, you can find some screenshots in the faq (https://www.apertoire.com/faq/controlr/#cant-connect)