How come the html tags are not rendered

squashem

I use the CA plugin to install docker containers.

When I create a new container, sometimes in the overview section, the html tags get rendered along with the description of what the container does. Take a look at the attachment to see what I mean.

Is that normal? Or is it only happening for me?

Screenshot_from_2017-02-16_21-03-01.png.bf0674dc8897130fbd84ae53372b44a0.png

Oh. Thanks for the solution.  So what is the purpose of the authoring mode? Is it meant to allow folks to create their own docker containers or something?

It allows them to create their own docker templates. A docker template is simply a file that contains the information needed to pre-fill the Add container form with default settings for a specific docker.

People who create containers for use by other unRAID users will create templates for them, and sometimes people will create a template for a docker container that already exists. Authoring mode does nothing to create containers.

I don't think the OP's question has anything to do with Template Authoring Mode, since changing it has no effect on whether or not the markup is displayed. It's more a function of the Basic View/Advanced View toggle when displaying the Update Container page: in Advanced View the markup is displayed and can be edited (as shown in the OP's screenshot); in Basic View the markup is rendered to show its effect.

Advanced_View.png.ffdf901953e98516629bd2f543c676ab.png

Basic_View.png.97de8c18a138a27ad50aacee701936c0.png