[Support] Djoss - FileZilla

On 5/31/2021 at 2:50 PM, Djoss said:

The Pro version cannot be downloaded without paying for it first.  So I think the software is not using a licensing mechanism, which mean that it would be impossible to legally have a Docker version of it.

Wouldn't it be possible to create a container which uses the downloaded file of the Pro version through a mounted path? So a user for example puts his file to /mnt/appdata/filezilla/pro/ and if there is a file present, the container uses this version instead? This would be a huge benefit as only the pro version supports webdav. If it helps I would send you a donation which covers the costs of the pro version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/28/2024 at 5:17 AM, puzzled-retinue5500 said:

i just installed on both my unraid servers and when i try to connect from one filezilla server to the other i get premission denied. i use no user or password. both are on local network. what am i doing wrong?

Are you able to connect another FTP server (e.g. one from Internet) ?

Also, just to make sure: this container is not a FTP server, but a FTP client. So when you say that you are trying to "connect from one filezilla server to the other", I'm not exactly sure what you mean.