**VIDEO GUIDE** How to easily bash into a running docker container**

two comments gridrunner:-

1. watch out for saying "paste the script into any text editor" i would assume the mac editor defaults to LF line endings but for windows users pasting the script into notepad is prbably going to cause problems (line endings are hard set to CRLF), i would recommend you encourage windows users to use notepad++ as this does allow to easily switch line endings.

2. and this one is just for kicks :-) - i know you use textmate on your mac, give Atom a go, its very extensible (hundreds of plugins) and my text editing fav on a mac (also cross platform) https://atom.io/

Edited by binhex
4 hours ago, binhex said:

two comments gridrunner:-

1. watch out for saying "paste the script into any text editor" i would assume the mac editor defaults to LF line endings but for windows users pasting the script into notepad is prbably going to cause problems (line endings are hard set to CRLF), i would recommend you encourage windows users to use notepad++ as this does allow to easily switch line endings.

2. and this one is just for kicks :-) - i know you use textmate on your mac, give Atom a go, its very extensible (hundreds of plugins) and my text editing fav on a mac (also cross platform) https://atom.io/

Ah ok thanks, @binhex,  I didn't think of that. I forgot Windows and Dos  is CRLF.  Yeah, the mac editor defaults to LF since osx. The earlier Mac OSes were CR I think.

Thanks, I have just downloaded atom and will give that a try :)

Edited by gridrunner