We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Docker.img on Cache and Array Drive

rjstott

My system is a mess since upgrading to 6.4.0 as it forced a cache format.  I have resolved a lot (and lost a lot) but the latest one defeats me. The Docker.img file is shown as on the Cache where it should be and on an array drive. This confuses me and confuses Mover. I have deleted the Docker.img file and rebuilt my Dockers but the problem has persisted. I see other reports with solutions that should have worked if I deleted and recreated the Docker.img file. The file I use is 60GBytes so please don't tell me its run out of space and because of the issue I have yet to rebuild most of my Dockers.

Here is Mover log:

Jan 26 00:09:02 Media root: mover: started
Jan 26 00:09:02 Media root: move: file /mnt/disk3/apps/Docker/docker.img
Jan 26 00:09:02 Media root: move_object: /mnt/disk3/apps/Docker/docker.img File exists
Jan 26 00:09:02 Media root: move_object: /mnt/disk3/apps/Docker: Directory not empty
Jan 26 00:09:02 Media root: move_object: /mnt/disk3/apps: Directory not empty
Jan 26 00:09:02 Media root: mover: finished

Did I miss a real fix that works?

I lost Docker data because the backup files I created suffered a similar fate and it has been difficult to establish which files were in current use etc.

Thankyou, the settings was just fine but deleting the file seems to have resulted in it having actually now gone. I have of course done this twice before and it didn't work and in the meantime I did clear up a lot of other lingering Docker files but heyho a good result.

Archived