Can't access web GUI after update

m4ycee

Hello,

Longtime Unraid user but first time on the forum.

Yesterday I had trouble updating my dockers so I decided to check for a new Unraid version. I ran the update to 6.6.3 and after the reboot I was unable to start the array. Not even in maintenance mode it worked. It got pretty late so I shutdown my machine and decided to work on it the following day.

Today I started my unraid machine but was not longer able to even access the web gui. I am not sure how to approach my problem.

Attached is my diagnostics file. Any help is very welcome.

tower-diagnostics-20181101-1023.zip

5 hours ago, trurl said:

If there is a Previous folder on flash, you can copy its contents to the top level of flash to go back to your previous version, then proceed with the update notes.

There is a "previous" folder. Copied everything to the main folder but it didn't fix my issue.

Still get an error from the gui "localhost unable to connect".

Really sounds like a problem with your network. Are you using the default Unraid network configuration? Are Unraid and your computer on the same subnet? Have you tried to access it from another computer on your network?

You said you could ping, but have you tried to access the webUI from your browser using the IP address instead of the name?

Do you have a monitor and keyboard attached?

20 hours ago, trurl said:

Really sounds like a problem with your network. Are you using the default Unraid network configuration? Are Unraid and your computer on the same subnet? Have you tried to access it from another computer on your network?

You said you could ping, but have you tried to access the webUI from your browser using the IP address instead of the name?

Do you have a monitor and keyboard attached?

Thanks trurl for taking your time. 

I have a monitor and keyboard attached to the machine. The localhost error appears on the monitor attached to the server. 

I tried it also accessing from different computers on the network. No luck there either. Always used the IP before. 

Archived