Server freezes every 8 hours

Archemedees

Just recently I have had my server start freezeing on me, it seems to happen consitently ever 8 to 12 hours. I cannot remote into the server at all, and the dedicated monitor just shows my standard login propmt but keyboard input does nothing. I turned on the fix commen problems plugin and fixed all the issues it pointed out but it's still freezing. I've attached the diagnostics file. Thanks in advance for any input.

Side note I am aware that my second cache drive in my cache pool is failing however I havnt had the time to be able to properly read through the FAQ on how to remove it, it is on the to do list. If this is casueing the problem then perhaps it will have to be moved to the priority list. 

ennsserver-diagnostics-20181112-1805.zip

Hopefully I'm running the right memtest, pic of the run after 8 hr's is attached. It doesn't look like anything's failing though I am not fully certain that I know what I'm looking at. Note the ram modules are set at different frequency's. I went into the bios and manually set the frequency to 1333 now. 

If this memtest is indeed ok, what should be my next troubleshooting steps? 

IMG_20181113_070132.jpg

I used to use for years whatever dimms I had kicking around.  There were always some weird strange problems on occasion.  Then I caught this tidbit out of one of my motherboard manuals

Always install DIMMS with the same CAS latency.  For optimal compatibility, we recommend that you install memory modules of the same version or date code (D/C) from the same vendor.  Check with the retailer to get the correct memory modules

Since I switched to following that religiously, the problems have disappeared.  Not saying that this is your problem, but it isn't recommended by the manufacturers. 

Archived