Your server has detected hardware errors

ssjucrono

Hello,

I just started a new unraid server with used hardware. I am checking everything and I came across this error in Fix Common Problems.:

"Your server has detected hardware errors. You should install mcelog via the NerdPack plugin, post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums. The output of mcelog (if installed) has been logged"

I did not have mcelog installed so I installed and ran diagnostics. I have attached the diagnostics zip file. Any help advice would be much appreciated. I do have ECC RAM not sure how to determine if that was the issue.

Thank you 

unraid2-diagnostics-20190101-0755.zip

Thank you @Squid

I do seem to have another issue. My array health report is showing failed. I have attached an updated Diagnostics  Zip.

Also my NVME drive is constantly at 70C is this normal? It is a socket on the motherboard. There was a video-card near it but I removed the card and it made no difference in temp. 

Not sure if you can help with this as well? 

unraid2-diagnostics-20190102-0550.zip

Go to Settings - Notification Settings and configure it to alert you by email or other agent as soon as Unraid detects a problem. You don't want to have to check for these things, you want to be alerted immediately when you get a single problem so you can deal with it and not accumulate even more problems you can't recover from.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way.

Go to Tools - Archived Notifications and click on that report.

3 hours ago, ssjucrono said:

When I click on that report this is all it shows me:

image.thumb.png.508e4026fb48370e5073ccb3eca741e8.png

That is from the Archived Notifications page.

I do appreciate your help with this, thank you 

The (NOK) line is your cache too hot. Everything else is OK.

I know nvme is expected to run hotter, but that does seem a bit hot to me. I don't have any nvme in my server but I have one in my desktop and I had to put a heatsink on it to keep from crashing.

Click on the disk to get to its page and you can adjust the temp thresholds.

Archived