[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

7 hours ago, ich777 said:

Please enable this option in the Docker template:

grafik.thumb.png.c792c440bf5e65b00af59b938551582d.png

This will check for Updates on each start from the container. After enabling this look at the log and see if it actually pulled the update.

Great, it worked. I can log into Steam again. Thank you!

• Like 1

Wonder anyone can help, when in Radarr i am unable to load page "import lists"

I am getting this error on the page:

Details

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toString')

at render (webpack://radarr/frontend/src/Components/Table/Cells/TableSelectCell.js:58:19)

at qi (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:187:187)

at pi (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:186:172)

at a=b.pendingProps;f=e._init;e=f(e._payload);b.type=e;f=b.tag=hk(e);a=lg(e,a);switch (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:269:426)

at Pj (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:250:346)

at Pj (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:250:277)

at Pj (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:250:137)

at Lj (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:243:162)

at jg (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:123:114)

at unstable_next (webpack://radarr/node_modules/scheduler/cjs/scheduler.production.min.js:18:342)

at eg (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:122:324)

at jg (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:123:60)

at eg (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:122:427)

at Vj (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:244:189)

at batch(function (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-redux/es/utils/Subscription.js:19:6)

at notifyNestedSubs (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-redux/es/utils/Subscription.js:90:19)

at handleChangeWrapper (webpack://radarr/node_modules/react-redux/es/utils/Subscription.js:95:11)

at currentReducer (webpack://radarr/node_modules/redux/es/redux.js:296:31)

at function (webpack://radarr/node_modules/redux-thunk/es/index.js:11:15)

at function (webpack://radarr/node_modules/connected-react-router/esm/middleware.js:26:17)

at createMiddleware (webpack://radarr/frontend/src/Store/Middleware/createSentryMiddleware.js:74:13)

at dispatch (webpack://radarr/node_modules/redux/es/redux.js:691:27)

at dispatch (webpack://radarr/frontend/src/Store/Actions/Creators/createFetchServerSideCollectionHandler.js:50:6)

at v (webpack://radarr/node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js:2:25265)

at v (webpack://radarr/node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js:2:26014)

at v (webpack://radarr/node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js:2:27262)

at v (webpack://radarr/node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js:2:27291)

at Array.prototype.slice.call (webpack://radarr/node_modules/@sentry/browser/esm/helpers.js:91:16)

Version: 5.10.3.9171

5 minutes ago, Iainbev said:

It is, if i rename radarr.db and relaunch that page loads but i really dont want to have to set up everything again

To what path is the main data path set?

Please keep in mind if you are using something like /mnt/cache/appdata/... you have to make sure that the appdata share actually stays on the cache and is not moved to the array, if you use /mnt/user/appdata/... it can be set to whatever but I would always recommend that you set the appdata share to stay on the cache an the mover not moves it over to the array.

5 minutes ago, Iainbev said:

correct

Then I really don't know what's going on, are you really sure that in the share settings it is configured that the mover takes no action?

...sorry that I have to say that... For the love of god, please disable Privileged, this is the worst thing that you can do for a Docker container... the container has full access to the host system, so to speak unRAID if you enable Privileged mode!

18 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Then I really don't know what's going on, are you really sure that in the share settings it is configured that the mover takes no action?

...sorry that I have to say that... For the love of god, please disable Privileged, this is the worst thing that you can do for a Docker container... the container has full access to the host system, so to speak unRAID if you enable Privileged mode!

oh ok, thanks for the help

I will do, dont know how its enabled

w.r.t. jDownloader2 @ich777

Your version doesn't seem to work anymore as of today. Even if I delete the container and reinstall it, it loads the container but after starting it gets stuck in an installation loop (vnc view). I've been using it for a long time without any problems and just wanted to give you some current feedback. Thanks

luckyBackup question:

I can correctly set up the email configuration and receive a test email, but when the container restarts each morning my email settings seem to be wiped. The task list maintains any changes I've made (say, to the target folder or the cronjob time, for example), while the email settings are totally cleared -- not just my email login info, but also the condition to run is set back to "never" instead of "errors occurred." It's like I never filled out the info in the first place. Any idea why?

I appreciate your help!

3 hours ago, enect said:

Your version doesn't seem to work anymore as of today.

Sorry but everything is working over here just fine:
grafik.thumb.png.a36d300c83f7b7e65530e26557800be8.png

3 hours ago, enect said:

Even if I delete the container and reinstall it, it loads the container but after starting it gets stuck in an installation loop (vnc view).

Please read the second recommended post in this thread at the very top, maybe this will fix your issue.

2 hours ago, lining7333 said:

The task list maintains any changes I've made (say, to the target folder or the cronjob time, for example), while the email settings are totally cleared

It's almost the same is if you change the language, please try:

1. Configure your Mail settings
  2. In the context menu from the container select quit (NOT from the Unraid GUI, from inside the container in the noVNC WebUI. File -> Quit)
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, outi said:

is there a way to start the backups in luckyBackup through CLI? I'd like to have a script waking up my backup server on lan and then automatically starting the backup.

Sure just create cron schedule and look at the crontab in the UI <- this is your command (you can delete the schedule after you have the command).

To execute it from the host in the container do:

docker exec -i --user luckybackup <CONTAINERNAME> <COMMANDFROMCRONTAB>

Of course you have to replace <CONTAINERNAME> with the actual container name and also <COMMANDFROMCRONTAB> with the command form the crontab.

If the job should run as root (if you choose to let the container run as root in the template) remove "---user luckybackup" from the command from above.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

jdownloader: Please read the second recommended post in this thread at the very top, maybe this will fix your issue.

Thanks for the tip and sorry that I missed this clear notice on the first page. It was the solution to my problem. Thank you very much for the quick help.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, ich777 said:

It's almost the same is if you change the language, please try:

1. Configure your Mail settings
  2. In the context menu from the container select quit (NOT from the Unraid GUI, from inside the container in the noVNC WebUI. File -> Quit)

Thanks, after waiting a day to see if this would work, it looks like it does! I wouldn't have thought to quit luckybackup within its GUI in order to save the email settings.

• Like 1