Lost all my data please help

jwente

Both data disks appear to be mounted and probably empty. Did you only have those two data disks?

Do you have backups of the lost data?

14 minutes ago, jwente said:

I am fairly new to unraid so i may have made a stupid mistake. 

There is still a lot missing from your narrative. What did you do exactly that may or may not have been a stupid mistake?

Basically the above, but when we're trying to help and look at diagnostics in relation to the screenshot, don't do anything.  And it looks like you've definitely stopped the array but the screenshot shows that its not.  

Restart the array, and post a screenshot and a fresh diagnostics

Ok we need you to really take a few minutes and write up, to the best of your recollection, all actions you've taken before and after your first post.

You're leaving out a lot of details and the diags alone don't provide context to the story. If you want help, your posts should be longer in length than the replies you're receiving.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I was mapping some shares to plex today and after the docker container started i went into the plex web client. The Media was there but it would not play. And this is where the rookie mistake happened. I reboot the server. And when it came back up all the disk showed basically 0 space used. I went into full panic mode, I created a new config another huge mistake. At this point i have not touched it. 

New config at that point won't affect anything IF you correctly assigned the drives back to where they were.

You need to stop Unassigned Devices from automounting any drives, as it is logging stuff that only confuses the issue.

After that, restart the array, do NOT hit format, and then post a clean set of diagnostics.