Flash Disk Failed Without Backup

Woke up this morning to my server offline and unable to reboot to unRAID - when I pulled the USB flash drive and plug into another machine it's coming up as RAW.

I've gone out and got a new USB flash drive, flashed unRAID onto it and read this wiki article, which brings me here to figure out how to not nuke all my data on the array on reboot. So, what do I need to know to keep from destroying all my data on the array?

I'm pretty sure I know which disks were members of data and cache, but does the order they were added to the array matter?

Painful lesson learned - hoping to recover safely and do better future-forward.

Edited by weird.turned.pro
grammar/spelling

Yes, the disks that are part of the cache set should be very distinguishable from data and parity. I don't have any logs/screenshots unfortunately, but I'm fairly certain all disks were added in order (e.g. sda, sdb, sdc, etc.)

EDIT: Will I need to do anything prior to reboot to assure the cache set stays in RAID10 and doesn't get reformatted?

Edited by weird.turned.pro
Additional info

You can always download a zipped backup of flash from Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup. Your configuration is completely contained in the config folder on flash, and if you can copy that folder to a new install you would be running again just as before.

You should make a new backup anytime you make any significant configuration changes, especially when you make any changes to disk assignments.