Errors on Main and Dashboard Pages

I have this error the pops up on Unraid now and do not know what to do about it. The server seems to be working fine, but I am worried this might lead to something worse. 

Warning: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/docker.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 43

Warning: array_replace_recursive(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 43

Warning: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/domain.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.vm.manager/include/libvirt_helpers.php on line 460

Thank you for any help!

Capture.JPG

• 5 months later...

sorry for digging this topic out again but since the thread already exists, I'm using it 🙂 I also have the problem that my USB ports get killed when I select the igpu (Ryzen 2400G) as my graphics card and start the VM (Win 10). I've tried everything possible, but the problem just won't be solved. can i explicitly exclude certain iommu groups from using it so that virtualization doesn't even get the idea to use the usb ports? i have an usb 2.0 port on my Asrock Deskmini A300, but it is attached to the 3.1 controller shown in the picture. an usb 2.0 bracket for expanding the Deskmini is already on its way to me and i hope that it can be solved (hopefully an extra controller for the ports).

iommu.PNG

43 minutes ago, Towatai said:

I select the igpu (Ryzen 2400G) as my graphics card and start the VM (Win 10).

I could easily be wrong, as I don't have any AMD equipment, but I'm pretty sure only some generations of intel igpu's are compatible with passthrough to a VM. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but from what I've seen AMD igpu passthrough isn't a thing at all for now.

i have here an old ASRock board with H87 chipset and an i5 4570. there igpu passthrough works fine, even without a second graphics card. but the whole thing is in ATX format, takes up space and twice the power in idle compared to the ryzen.. i got the deskmini very VERY cheap incl CPU and RAM and could not resist. if only the passthrough would not work OK, but that the USB ports are completely killed!? there is surely a solution for... but which one?!

• 1 year later...