Unable to access web gui after reboot

BTR2255

Hi

I reboot my UnRaid server 6.7.2 today, uptime had been around a month. I had it set to fixed IP address, When it came up, it came up with an DHCP address and I can't access web interface at all with that new IP address, also can not logon with ssh at that new address either. At console it does give me a logon, but I am unable to logon to that with my current user name / password. Have anyone seen something like this before or have any idea how to proceed ?

I feel I have tried the basics here. To me it kinda looks like it has reset something,

I do have a fairly current backup of my flash drive, but don't want to start messing around with the flashdrive yet before I'm sure that's what is wrong.

I hope some have some ideas that can help me.

Yes 100% sure. I see it in my pfSense DHCP lease and I can ping fine from my iMac on the same subnet at the DHCP address. But I cannot login at console (does not accept my password) and it does not respond on any ports either http/https/ssh at all. 

It's really weird as it was set to fixed ip in UnRaid settings before the reboot.

As you can see, no response on those ports

nc -zv 192.168.0.152 22

nc: connectx to 192.168.0.152 port 22 (tcp) failed: Connection refused

nc -zv 192.168.0.152 80

nc: connectx to 192.168.0.152 port 80 (tcp) failed: Connection refused

nc -zv 192.168.0.152 443

nc: connectx to 192.168.0.152 port 443 (tcp) failed: Connection refused

And UnRaid itself at console says that's it's ip as you can see on attached screenshot

And here to my other UnRaid server

nc -zv 192.168.0.186 22

Connection to 192.168.0.186 port 22 [tcp/ssh] succeeded!

That works just fine.

Screenshot 2020-01-22 at 04.15.04.png

Here is what console says just after a reboot, things that I think looks strange.

No user exists for UID 0

Privilege seperation user sshd does not exist 

Failed to start message bus Could not get UID and GID for user messagebus

Also I renamed this UnRaid server to be named "UnRaid", but at console it says Tower, not 100% sure if it always does that or if it shows your actual server name there.

Screenshot 2020-01-22 at 04.18.11.png