IP Address/NIC Issue w/6.8.2

Hello All.  Finally upgrading an HP Proliant Micro Gen-7 from Unraid 5.4 to the latest image (starting over).

Made new flash drive using Windows utility.  Boots just fine, but was returning a 169 IP...not interacting with NIC?  router has fixed IP set to MAC of NIC, so I set Network.cfg to the same address as a fixed value, but now getting a "not responding" error when I run ifconfig.

diagnostics zip attached...is the box too old to get NIC driver support?

tower-diagnostics-20110728-1734.zip

Very good question on the date, given I had set the date in BIOS to today at the start of this process. 

UPDATE: I'm thinking CMOS battery is toast, or something similar, as date setting at BIOS UI is not holding/sticking.  It thinks it is July of 2011 every time I reboot.  Working on that.

Any thoughts on the lack of connectivity to the NIC, based on the diagnostics? 

Edited by k_allhands
New Info
4 hours ago, SteelBrigade said:

Hi,

Not sure if I should start a version 2 of this thread. I have the same IP Address/NIC Issue w/6.8.2. UnRAID will not recognize NIC.

I have attached my diagnostics file if someone could kindly have a look.

Thanks in advance

tower-diagnostics-20200129-1336.zip 53.49 kB · 0 downloads

Update to v6.8.2 since there's a known issue with Intel NICs on v6.8.1, also disable bonding, if still issues please post new diags.