Moderators Needed!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really appreciate the votes of confidence, but I don't think you guys need me, you have been doing REALLY GREAT work.  I'm always wanting to be helpful, and I'd like to be a moderator, but I think being a moderator requires a thicker skin than I have, someone ready to be tough when necessary.  I tend to run from unpleasantness.

I would like additional powers with the wiki though.  I promise to be completely subject to Tom's approval, and ultra-conservative with any changes of others work, except for anything that is unquestionably spam and the spammers responsible!  By the way, thank you Brandnewfatboy for your help zapping spam there.

Every little bit helps, work with your strengths. There are enough of us and the team is diverse enough to work through everything.  I'm happy to be a member and happy with the teamwork of all the moderators.

For the record, happy with the community.

Tom has mentioned int he past we have the nicest community.

I'm a moderator on other boards and I have to say, from my perspective, he's right.

I deal with so much drama on A Lava lamp forum, that I'm often bewildered with it all.

You guys rock!

I'm a Mod on a few and an Admin on a few and I can say without a doubt this forum is the most professional I've ever been granted the opportunity to work with. I'm not sure if its the age of the members, the content, desire to protect data since we are all digital hoarders or because we are all geeks inside and respect each other because of it.  :D

What I really find impressive even the most mundane asked several times question gets the same level of respect and attention as a technical question that has never been asked before opposed to a "Use The Search that has been answered several times"

Hi!

I'm a Mod on a few and an Admin on a few and I can say without a doubt this forum is the most professional I've ever been granted the opportunity to work with. I'm not sure if its the age of the members, the content, desire to protect data since we are all digital hoarders or because we are all geeks inside and respect each other because of it.  :D

What I really find impressive even the most mundane asked several times question gets the same level of respect and attention as a technical question that has never been asked before opposed to a "Use The Search that has been answered several times"

Hm. unRAID ist not only used in the US and as a "non-native speaker" I expect a certain plus of reluctance when the same question is asked a several times. Besides sometimes it is not quite easy to formulate a proper search term for "The searach" if you don't speak the language well...;-)

Bye.

Hm. unRAID ist not only used in the US and as a "non-native speaker" I expect a certain plus of reluctance when the same question is asked a several times. Besides sometimes it is not quite easy to formulate a proper search term for "The searach" if you don't speak the language well...;-)

+1

The technical terms are not easy to get to my head in the time of need. And if you search with just one or two words youre lost.

I am very happy with the quick responses even to previously answered questions. I REALLY understand the frustration with those and I'm very humble when I get help.

This is the best forum experiences I've had ever!

There's not even problem with the time differences. I can get answers even in three o'clock in the morning if needed.  ;D

Cheers!