Moderators Needed!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it's very good to see all these distinguished members applying to moderate the forum.

All the people above are more than capable of taking care of the forum, and their commitment to the community is unquestionable.

If somehow you need help supporting users that speak portuguese, Tom, I'm available.

I'm available to help moderate as well, though I can understand if the community would rather keep me as a normal user since at times my posts aren't always as delicate as they might need to be.

It's good to see the new selection of moderators. This is a very good step forward.

... since at times my posts aren't always as delicate as they might need to be.

This is true of several of the moderators already selected, so I doubt that is one of the selection criteria.  I'm sure Tom will adjust things as time goes on.

I should probably post this statement somewhere...

If any issues come up with moderators, please just send me an email: [email protected]

Thanks Tom.  Hopefully it's not needed, but I suspect it will be.

We are all human.  But I know it is too easy to let frustration show when responding, or for a comment to be interpreted differently.

Hopefully the need for Tom to intervene will be infrequent.

Joe L.

Thanks Tom.  Hopefully it's not needed, but I suspect it will be.

We are all human.  But I know it is too easy to let frustration show when responding, or for a comment to be interpreted differently.

Hopefully the need for Tom to intervene will be infrequent.

Joe L.

I agree, you have all been very professional to me and I have asked some really stupid questions :)

... I have asked some really stupid questions :)

The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask because you think they're stupid.  ;)  We've all felt the pang of ignorance when asking something we KNOW we shouldn't have to ask, but I have yet to encounter any kind of curt responses.  I was really referring to the heated philosophical situations that inevitably occur here and the quick typing sharp shooters that react before a proper cool down.  :P  I'm really looking forward to the new direction Tom is taking things, because I think a lot of these exchanges would have been avoided with better communication, instead of supposition.

Just would like to say great choice in picks for moderators these guys seemed to be out there with help and advice

and solutions 100%. I really like the way things are comming around, Support will be outstanding. Like an upgrade to the

software itself ;)

Lou

I should probably post this statement somewhere...

If any issues come up with moderators, please just send me an email: [email protected]

I'm hoping this is not necessary but you never now. I have great confidence in these guys. I think this is a good choice! Congratulations with your new job Prostuff1, Kizer, BubbaQ, NAS, Joe L., bjp999

I'm available to help moderate as well, though I can understand if the community would rather keep me as a normal user since at times my posts aren't always as delicate as they might need to be.

Posts from BRiT are always on the money!

I haven't seen anything "un-delicate" in them.

On the contrary, I always find them most helpful.