[SUPPORT] Tandoor Recipes - CorneliousJD Repo

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 5:15 AM, RobV said:

I used the SWAG recipes example conf file and just changed the upstream app to point to my unraid server IP and upstream port to the host side port. I made sure I had the media share in the SWAG docker container as per the instructions in the example conf file. Restart SWAG and it is now working perfectly!

Hey sorry for reviving this, but how did you get your media working correctly? I've been playing around with the docker container but can't seem to get images etc to render through SWAG. Works fine locally though

UPDATE: I figured it out... for some reason I had blinders on and completely missed the multiple instances of reading that I need to update the SWAG docker container itself. 

Edited by chandz05
  • 9 months later...

Hey Everyone. Trying to get this to work with OIDC for authentication passed from Authentik. I'm a little confused though. I have gone through this chain on github and I believe what I am missing is installing the provider as specified in the django-allauth documentation. But when I go to Add Social Application under Django administration I cannot get anything to ever be accepted in the provider box. 

image.thumb.png.400059b2cd2aa6043fc59848737a9158.png

Any help would be awesome as I feel like I am so close. 

• 2 weeks later...

This could be interesting or useful for some passionated recipe collectors:
I read aboout Tandoor's "external files" functionality in the docs and decided to give it a try ...

Since I'm also using the paperless-ngx docker, I added the document type "recipe" in paperless and defined the storage path "recipes/{title}".
Then I set up a new path definition "externalfiles" for this Tandoor-docker, pointing from paperless' recipes-storage-folder "[...]/documents/originals/recipes" (host) to "opt/recipes/externalfiles" (container)
In Tandoor, via "external recipes" in the menu, I defined the mentioned container-path as source. Then the app found all the PDFs in the folder.
Once imported, the PDFs show up in the recipes catalogue.

They don't really get imported and structured like an import from an url, only shown in a PDF reader. But if you have dozens or more recipes saved as PDF, you won't have to write them all down.

So, this integrates well in the common workflow of my setup:
On the mobile I scan a recipe (camera or picture) as PDF, auto-sync to the paperless consumption folder and then can access the recipe in Tandoor with just a few clicks.

• 2 months later...
On 1/24/2024 at 1:01 AM, priv-leon said:

Im looking at some SSO intergaton but everything needs to be configured in a .env file. Is this located somewhere or is the docker image itself?

you just edit the template and add these two as environment variables, be aware to edit the values in <> to your needs. Also, the phone app does not support oauth, so your uses still need a password if they want to use the app.

SOCIAL_PROVIDERS: allauth.socialaccount.providers.openid_connect

SOCIALACCOUNT_PROVIDERS: { "openid_connect": { "SERVERS": [ { "id": "authentik", "name": "Authentik", "server_url": "https://<auth.domain.tld>/application/o/<appname>/.well-known/openid-configuration", "token_auth_method": "client_secret_basic", "APP": { "client_id": "<your client id>", "secret": "<your secret>" } } ] } }