[SUPPORT] Tandoor Recipes - CorneliousJD Repo

80 posts in this topic Last Reply

On 4/26/2021 at 6:52 AM, Evidenz said:

Awesome project! Perhaps I am a bit blind but how do I add additional users?

image.png.fe835915a4a686cf71b4abff91bc9faf.png

I do not have the "+ Add" option here.

I am not sure if there is a better way but I just figured this out if you or @master_of_pants have not yet. Or for anyone else...

- The first section says 'Invite Links' with a button underneath

- Click the button for 'Show Links'

- Click the '+' next to the words 'Invite Links List'

- If you know the username you want to add you can type it in, or select only the user group, link expiration date, and space.

- From the list view, simply right click on the word 'link' next to the user you just created and send that link in an email or text message, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome project! Perhaps I am a bit blind but how do I add additional users?   I do not have the "+ Add" option here.

About Tandoor Recipes is a Django application to manage, tag and search recipes using either built in models or external storage providers hosting PDF's, Images or other files.   This a

Try doing the force update, if it's not pulling any actual update then it's possible that your feature request was closed as it was added/working in DEV but hasn't been actually combined with the mast

Posted Images

Great work on this container.  Can finally organize and search my pile of loose papers.  Is there any way to import the step numbers with the website import?

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to get this setup on SWAG.  Swag is making the cert recipes."my dns" but when I go to the subdomain I getting the welcome to your Swag instance page.  I feel that I am missing something in the TandoorRecipes template maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Since the 0.16.2 update, invite links are redirecting to */accounts/signup/ with the message "Sign Up Closed." Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: maxkowalski's ENABLE_SIGNUP fix below resolves the issue.

Edited by 9BAR