Disk disabled content emulated

alitech

Hi guys

Just a quick query on this. This disk seems to be causing some issues. It says disabled contents emulated. 

I dont beleive there is anything wrong with the hard disk. I did a clean of the server and used a blower to get rid of the dust. I ensured all cables are secured. This started happening after the clean so I dont think there is anything wrong with the disk. 

I also dont know what emulated means? There is a lot of data on the drive and I am at a loss as to what to do about this.

image.thumb.png.f6e0fb9e7e8fc6c7d83960bb1ba42698.png

Thank you @JorgeB I just saw the upgrade post and I think I will really need some help with that, like a video of some sort. 

Can you please explain what you mean by the emulated disk is mounting? It shows as disabled so not sure what you mean. How do I rebuild on top? SOrry I have been out of touch with unraid for a while since I have been busy with work and not had time to do anything here. 

Please do point me to a step by step if you can spare a min, that would be much appreciated. 

37 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

You still didn't update the HBA, older firmwares have known issues with some newer drives, you can also swap cables with another drive to rule them out.

Yes I tried, having touble locating the drivers on the broadcom site. 

Here is the hardware 

IOMMU group 33:[1000:0097] 05:00.0 Serial Attached SCSI controller: Broadcom / LSI SAS3008 PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS-3 (rev 02)